Have the police really dropped the ball?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's happened with the police these days. It seems that they don't want to respond to almost everything

If they can write a fine they will get going ie highway patrol but for most other things they simply don't respond unless it's either going to make the news (so they better get there before the media) or someone is basically shooting at them.

Ive recently reported some white collar crime, irrefutable proof, they come out take some notes, then I get a call a week later from another officer that says if I could repeat everything as the other officer didn't take notes properly and then just never hear from them again..

I could only imagine if someone is at your house threatening to break in and kill you, you call the police, he/ she says they will send a car round. Get off the phone and they pop in a piece of toast, wait for it, bit of butter and honey, then go chuck a shit and then have a quick game of Forza Motorsport. Then one officer says to the other, let's go get a burger before the chicken shop closes in 10 minutes, they race off sirens blaring to get to the chicken shop. After the burger, they pop over to see how the home invasion is going... All whilst someone is fighting a junkie for their lives.

Are the police just ultra unresponsive these days? Do we need to start taking matters into our own hands? Particularly with safety around your house?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid thread.
No secret the police force is full of duds.

My uncle whose a retired state and federal copper told me while blinking like a psychopath that if you want to commit crimes, never see a day in jail then just join the police.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I could only imagine if someone is at your house threatening to break in and kill you, you call the police, he/ she says they will send a car round. Get off the phone and they pop in a piece of toast, wait for it, bit of butter and honey, then go chuck a shit and then have a quick game of Forza Motorsport. Then one officer says to the other, let's go get a burger before the chicken shop closes in 10 minutes, they race off sirens blaring to get to the chicken shop. After the burger, they pop over to see how the home invasion is going... All whilst someone is fighting a junkie for their lives.

Are the police just ultra unresponsive these days? Do we need to start taking matters into our own hands? Particularly with safety around your house?
You just described the Police in Lebanon, not Australia!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got told by a high ranking officer that if someone breaks in to not injure them and kill them, then drag them to the road (not the council strip in front of your house, then call 000 and report a possible passed out person.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got told by a high ranking officer that if someone breaks in to not injure them and kill them, then drag them to the road (not the council strip in front of your house, then call 000 and report a possible passed out person.
Been told the same thing.

Also been told you can retaliate with the appropriate force as to what the crim does to you. This came from a Cop.

Anyone comes into my house they'll get shot. 2 shots will be fired warning shot into the roof then one at them, not necessarily in that order.... They are not coming into my house for a coffee.
My wife and kids are well worth the fight in court. Castle Doctrine needs to come in.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Been told the same thing.

Also been told you can retaliate with the appropriate force as to what the crim does to you. This came from a Cop.

Anyone comes into my house they'll get shot. 2 shots will be fired warning shot into the roof then one at them, not necessarily in that order.... They are not coming into my house for a coffee.
My wife and kids are well worth the fight in court. Castle Doctrine needs to come in.
Carefully grab a kitchen knife and put their prints on it. Justifiable self defence by reasonable force, since dead men tell no tales.

PS I have 2 feds and 2 state cops in the family.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Carefully grab a kitchen knife and put their prints on it. Justifiable self defence by reasonable force, since dead men tell no tales.

Yep.

“Thou shalt not kill.”

The better translation from the Hebrew would be “Thou shalt not murder” — a subtle distinction but an important one to the Church. Killing an innocent person is considered murder. Killing an unjust aggressor to preserve your own life is still killing, but it isn’t considered murder or immoral.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah that's it mate. Its just so grey in what you are Legally able to do in this instance.
You are told that if you have enough time to go to safe, go to other safe then another lol you have enough time to flee your house and let the crims take/ransack your house and possessions. What a joke.
Something seriously needs to be brought in though regarding self defence in this country. We protect the crims more than the victims in these cases.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy from my grade is now a detective , weak as fuck, scared to run the ball, donned anyone into teachers in school and now a detective. .., police would have many good officers but a lot of kids asses

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh fuck I bet they're crazy and trust no one?

I could never stand my aunt as a cop.
She always seemed bossy and had to know what was going on?

My uncle as I said does that erratic psychopath blinking quite often.

But to be fair, being the son of my grandfather would not of been easy.

On the outside he appeared to be a nice,charming and good looking man.

But that is far from the truth.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did the roof do to deserve the 2 shots? Then you have to fix your roof.

A friend of mine had a few break and enters in his area. Police called and they turn up after a few hours say they can't do anything (After they no doubt had some toast, ate pizza and played Forza etc)

So unable to rely on the.police, my mate wanted to smoke out the offender himself. He was going to leave his garage purposely open, wait there in the night in his boxer shorts (to give off the impression he was disturbed out of bed). If the offender pokes his noise in his garage, clobber him with a baseball bat laced with nails, drag him in and then really go to town on him.

Call the police, (knowing he has a few hours before they arrive), saying there is some disturbance in the park, leave the body tied to basketball pole with a confession note

https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63#imgrc=YVoCVEYXIJkEgM

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score

A friend of mine had a few break and enters in his area. Police called and they turn up after a few hours say they can't do anything (After they no doubt had some toast, ate pizza and played Forza etc)

So unable to rely on the.police, my mate wanted to smoke out the offender himself. He was going to leave his garage purposely open, wait there in the night in his boxer shorts (to give off the impression he was disturbed out of bed). If the offender pokes his noise in his garage, clobber him with a baseball bat laced with nails, drag him in and then really go to town on him.

Call the police, (knowing he has a few hours before they arrive), saying there is some disturbance in the park, leave the body tied to basketball pole with a confession note
It's times like this where the NRA calls for everyone to be armed with a pistols, so that when someone breaks into your home, you can simply *American Accent* "cap their sorry ass."

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

One was the the smartest bookworm nerd and has turn into a bigger hard **** than all of us combined lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I made one too, I call it the Stinger lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Bro you can probably back me up on this but living around Marconi club and being a bouncer for years there, there is plenty of bodies under the slabs of houses ;)

No body, no crime lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you can probably back me up on this but living around Marconi club and being a bouncer for years there, there is plenty of bodies under the slabs of houses ;)

No body, no crime lol
I've heard a few stories in broken English about this yes.

I was just a boy and assumed it was grown ups telling stories?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've heard a few stories in broken English about this yes.

I was just a boy and assumed it was grown ups telling stories?
Well I got it straight from the Capos and up, didn't believe any of the street thugs or wannabe "soliders".

If you look at heavies, they look like Italian farmers but are the heaviest ***** in Sydney/NSW. The scummier they looked, the higher up they were.

It was great that they loved me and looked after me lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I got it straight from the Capos and up, didn't believe any of the street thugs or wannabe "soliders".

If you look at heavies, they look like Italian farmers but are the heaviest ***** in Sydney/NSW. The scummier they looked, the higher up they were.

It was great that they loved me and looked after me lol
Haha
It sounds like you know some of the same people I know?

I was told by the 10th member of club Marconi if he seen me back in the 80's he would of employed me at the club.

I actually felt honoured that an old school mafia member thought so highly of me?

If I was an adult 30 years ago I would of been used by crime families to collect debt and do dirty work, I'm sure of it?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha
It sounds like you know some of the same people I know?

I was told by the 10th member of club Marconi if he seen me back in the 80's he would of employed me at the club.

I actually felt honoured that an old school mafia member thought so highly of me?

If I was an adult 30 years ago I would of been used by crime families to collect debt and do dirty work, I'm sure of it?
Yeah I'm close with both the legit and non-legit "management" you'd find at Marconi. Makes me feel protected lol