Tattoos on women?

Do you find women with tattoos appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah brother waited 5 years for one, finally got a Maori heart from NZ in 2017. Clear sailing for about 1 year then it's been fuck up after fuck up.

To quickly explain it, the body fights foreign objects in the body and treats them like a virus, since the heart is not my heart, my body fights it and wins.

BUT here is the kicker that stumps everyone. My immune system is usually contained at 0.02% with meds (a normal persons immune system runs around 55-75% IIRC). As of the last 3 weeks, it was completely switched off.

NOW with it completely turned off I went from a low rejection, to middle rejection to the highest rejection in a space of a week, all without experiencing any symptoms.

I think I'm an X-Man lol

But you and I know I have too much faith in our Heavenly Father to worry about earthly bullshit.
Sometimes I wish I could get a new heart a better heart.

I always think more with my heart and most of the time get fucked up for it.

I wish I was like Davy Jones in pirates of the Caribbean.

My heart locked in a chest on a deserted island!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Going back to tats, there was a 54 year old lady with a dotted line down her scar with "cut here" lol

Also common for people with pacemakers to tattoo "pacemaker inside" in the Intel logo style over it just in case of emergency.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's looking after you bra!
Damn straight!

Out of the 3 top professors of the team, the head professor happens to be my cardiologist, he is Orthodox like me and he even says it's the Big Man upstairs.

The other 2 are normal atheists and they both reckon even if there is or isn't proof of God BUT faith works for you, just keep believing as it's keeping me in the game. Much respect to them.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn straight!

Out of the 3 top professors of the team, the head professor happens to be my cardiologist, he is Orthodox like me and he even says it's the Big Man upstairs.

The other 2 are normal atheists and they both reckon even if there is or isn't proof of God BUT faith works for you, just keep believing as it's keeping me in the game.
Unfortunately I am not a man of faith.
2 of my favourite artists are faith no more and faithless.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn straight!

The other 2 are normal atheists and they both reckon even if there is or isn't proof of God BUT faith works for you, just keep believing as it's keeping me in the game.
faith and strength... I can honestly say that I would have been a little bitch going through what you have! so yeah fuck... much respect!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am not a man of faith.
2 of my favourite artists are faith no more and faithless.
It's all good as you live and let live and you're not one of those annoying ***** that love to insult a God they don't believe in.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
faith and strength... I can honestly say that I would have been a little bitch going through what you have! so yeah fuck... much respect!
I'm not a hard **** but only things I have ever been scared of was my Dad and God, both are in Heaven so why the fuck should I fear any earthly thing.

Always love to say when I have died 12 times ranging from 2m21s to 7m36s, dying is over-rated lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a hard **** but only things I have ever been scared of was my Dad and God, both are in Heaven so why the fuck should I fear any earthly thing.

Always love to say when I have died 12 times ranging from 2m21s to 7m36s, dying is over-rated lol

Yeah lol that's certainly an ice breaker!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Particularly females, as they're trying to stop skeletons jump out ;)
Yeh, you better stick to doctors advise. Your health is important.
Did you have a heart transplant(I'm assuming), shit I never new that...Hope the new heart is going well
Stop bragging lol

PS good memory habibeh

The following image best describes our brother @ASSASSIN

upload_2019-10-15_13-24-1.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are you saying Assassins name is Richard?
Nope. I'm saying that he's got the heart of a mother fucking beast! We all know Lions are his favorite animal, so more specifically, heart of a lion.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope. I'm saying that he's got the heart of a mother fucking beast! We all know Lions are his favorite animal, so more specifically, heart of a lion.

Bro, that doll is more annoying than Lisa, Meg and Hailey combined lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bro, that doll is more annoying than Lisa, Meg and Hailey combined lol
Sorry bro, just had to put something in there to take the piss and stop us all getting emotional lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I saw a lion and a heart so assumed Richard the lionheart.

He was murdered by an 11 year old Norman boy.

Instead of the kid being awarded the kingdom of England he was skinned alive!

Why do humans have to be the most brutal and savage animals on this planet?

At least if you get skinned alive by a lion or wolf its because they're hungry.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah brother waited 5 years for one, finally got a Maori heart from NZ in 2017. Clear sailing for about 1 year then it's been fuck up after fuck up.

To quickly explain it, the body fights foreign objects in the body and treats them like a virus, since the heart is not my heart, my body fights it and wins.

BUT here is the kicker that stumps everyone. My immune system is usually contained at 0.02% with meds (a normal persons immune system runs around 55-75% IIRC). As of the last 3 weeks, it was completely switched off.

NOW with it completely turned off I went from a low rejection, to middle rejection to the highest rejection in a space of a week, all without experiencing any symptoms.

I think I'm an X-Man lol

But you and I know I have too much faith in our Heavenly Father to worry about earthly bullshit.
You’re a bloody inspiration bro!
That’s great Faith and great Courage!
Wow! I’m blown away brother.
I just want to give you a hug right now, and the 3 Lebanese cheek kisses

BTW... I’m not gay lol

Last edited: