Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses will have a statue next to Alfie when he retires

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mole confirmed raiders shopping him around and raiders possibly paying 200,000 of his salary

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He is no doubt a lot better then montoya and holland.

That said he is a bit of a lazy player and does have some stupid shit in his game.

That said he can bring something we lack badly with ball in hand.

If it was a 2 year deal with raiders chipping in and him on 400kish from us I’d look at it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

That said he is a bit of a lazy player and does have some stupid shit in his game.

If it was a 2 year deal with raiders chipping in and him on 400kish from us I’d look at it
I agree. I’ve never been a huge fan but when we are looking for cut price deals he has to be an option.

Wighton won’t leave Canberra for 650k. They just made the grand final and he got the Clive Churchill medal. I do like him though and always have. He’s a natural footballer

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree. I’ve never been a huge fan but when we are looking for cut price deals he has to be an option.

Wighton won’t leave Canberra for 650k. They just made the grand final and he got the Clive Churchill medal. I do like him though and always have. He’s a natural footballer
He's not a 5/8 though imo. Still a centre, but can be with more work.

I'd rather Manu/Mitchell for the money he would be asking to leave.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's not a 5/8 though imo. Still a centre, but can be with more work.

I'd rather Manu/Mitchell for the money he would be asking to leave.
If the roosters are smart they will lock up Manu this month and the only way we get Latrell over the line is if the roosters aren’t interested as we know we can’t compete with the paper bags

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smith and bj would be lethal .. then Hopoate and Meaney .. two centres who can create something

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he's being shopped around and Canberra are willing to pay $200k, he's currently on $650k. Surely no one on here would be comfortable paying this goose $450k, suuuurely.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

See, I don't really want BJ at the Dogs, because of said lazy and stupid shit. Plus I wouldn't have thought Pay would accept BJ because of this.

But your first sentence is a very good point. BJ's defence can be lazy, but he's not a turnstyle.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can knock 15kgs off him and get him to double his brain cells to 4 he might work out.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What would concern me, and probably the biggest factor as to why Raiders are looking to move him on... not so much that he does the bonehead shit, but the fact he is aware of how his actions impact on the team, but doesn't care to change... that's not the attitude you want in a team sport

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you get him to double his brain cells to 4 he might work out.
If we also sign JWH and Sonny-Bill the three of them might crack double figures together

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So he's being shopped around and Canberra are willing to pay $200k, he's currently on $650k. Surely no one on here would be comfortable paying this goose $450k, suuuurely.
When the rumour first popped up I thought if we signed Leilua for 400k I'd be okay with it. The thing is I really want one of Latrell or Manu which are both going to be expensive.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd be happy with 400k over 2 seasons. We can't score points and he will change that, medical would be required to see where he is with his neck though

Status
Not open for further replies.