Is one person's luxury another person's mediocre?

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, I'm no snob but fuck that is embarrassing.
Worse case, ask, yet don't demand a contribution, yet set a limit for those that don't contribute, so those that do are not disadvantaged.
Times are tough and creative ways need to be considered, such as 2nd hand wedding dress and suit as they used, yet there are reasonable limits FFS!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm no snob but fuck that is embarrassing.
I thought the parents of the groom were the ones that normally paid for all the drinks. I know with most weddings I've been to or apart of that has been the case.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just heard a good one from a work colleague.

Health over wealth.
Heard it before but its always refreshing to hear it first thing in the morning.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Worse case, ask, yet don't demand a contribution, yet set a limit for those that don't contribute, so those that do are not disadvantaged.
Times are tough and creative ways need to be considered, such as 2nd hand wedding dress and suit as they used, yet there are reasonable limits FFS!
What about the nerve of millennials when they do birthdays,baby showers, weddings etc?

I've been hearing all too common these days that a simple bitch millennial will outright say what she expects as a present.

Like they will get on social media and say they expect 100 dollars from each guest to help pay for the wedding or something ridiculous like that?

I wonder if friends of these delluded little twats comply?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the parents of the groom were the ones that normally paid for all the drinks. I know with most weddings I've been to or apart of that has been the case.
Its not the 1970's anymore.

Mum and dad generally don't stay married for more than 7 years.

As if a broken man will want to contribute to his daughters wedding after her host ruined him?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parents of the bride I think is the tradition.