Nelson Asofa Solomona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
All I would say is he needs to be suspended and fined.
Don’t care if it was self defence Elliot copped it for a lot less.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The pussy is the guy who videoed it and sent to the media. I reckon that NAS would of had to of been provoked to snap like that and that bloke probably deserved to get his beans.
Maybe I was judging from the vid alone

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like facing a ball from Brett Lee in the nets :-)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a legend, Canterbury to make a big offer.
It was in another country, leave him be.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Greenturd will issue a fine as he is money hungry and will claim it towards record profits for the NRL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Like how fucked is this how cool would this be mucking around with these guys on a holiday its shit like this that turns them into robots and keeping away from the public
I know, it's crazy. Blame the feral gossip hound media. Normal NRL fans couldn't care less in circumstances like this. No one condones violence and assaults of any kind but people expect guys to be able to defend themselves.

BTW where are Vunavalu and the rest of those guys? He has decided to stay on to finish his holiday and leave Nelson to face the music.

No wonder NAS went mad. It was him alone against a heap of guys by the look of it.
Fight or flight.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
All I would say is he needs to be suspended and fined.
Don’t care if it was self defence Elliot copped it for a lot less.
What do you mean you don’t care? So if you get dogged punched you wouldn’t care? And expect to be punished for defending yourself and a friend

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What do you mean you don’t care? So if you get dogged punched you wouldn’t care? And expect to be punished for defending yourself and a friend
I’m talking as an athlete if he was a random person it wouldn’t even been mentioned,
Good on him for defending himself but now as an NRL player he should be punished.
As I said earlier Elliot copped it for far less so let’s see how this plays out.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubbish.
Absolute rubbish. Nelson jumped into a bloke king hitting his mate.
Elliot made a total fuckwit of himself like he does everytime he takes the field.
Take the bulldogs goggles off boys.
Id rather nelson than our faggot players jumping around naked together celebrating mediocrity like most our fans.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rubbish.
Elliot made a total fuckwit of himself like he does everytime he takes the field.
Id rather nelson than our faggot players jumping around naked together celebrating mediocrity like most our fans.

If you want to go and act like a sick **** in Bali then you run the risk of catching the attention of some other asshole... Put yourself in an environment where shit can go down, and shit does so happen to go down... you have to deal with the repercussions.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Rubbish.
Lol So what your saying is that as an athlete you can go around throwing punches in self defence and it’s ok and there should be no reaction from the NRL?
And as for Elliot getting punished for celebrating with his mates at a private function deserved that fine?
You tell me what’s worse.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW did anyone see the other guy at all?

Apparently it was Cameron Smith lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol So what your saying is that as an athlete you can go around throwing punches in self defence and it’s ok and there should be no reaction from the NRL?
And as for Elliot getting punished for celebrating with his mates at a private function deserved that fine?
Elliot should not of been punished either bro. IMO, NAS will get stood down from tests and maybe a fine. What is NAS meant to do? You cant let someone dogshot your mate and do nothing. Athlete or not.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Elliot should not of been punished either bro. IMO, NAS will get stood down from tests and maybe a fine. What is NAS meant to do? You cant let someone dogshot your mate and do nothing. Athlete or not.
I got nothing against NAS and good on him for doing what he did but he needs to be punished.
I’m sick of our club always copping it and other club don’t.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Need
Another
Sarong.

If Vunivalu got blindsided he probably fucking deserved it, he is a dogshotting prick on the field so what goes around comes around.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Need
Another
Sarong.

If Vunivalu got blindsided he probably fucking deserved it, he is a dogshotting prick on the field so what goes around comes around.
No one should ever get dog hit. Fucking lowest of low acts. Only chicken shits do it.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Who cares if your an athlete. You have every right to go enjoy yourself in public and entitled to a life outside your profession. Although if your an athlete that instigated the problem then you should be held double to that of a normal person.
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIT YOU.
It’s a actual law in Australia, you may defend your self or anther person if you are threatened or in harms way.
Adam Elliot situation is not even close to this one. You comparing the two is not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.