Nelson Asofa Solomona

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This article is disgusting!! Not one mention of the Bulldogs anywhere. Poor, lazy Journalism.

(I didn't actually read the article so I could be wrong)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Do he have a link to the Bulldogs, past or present? If he does, we’ll soon find out...

“Former Bulldogs (insert tenuous link here) Nelson Asofa Solomona was caught on camera in a brawl in Bali...the NRL is expected to come down hard on the Bulldogs, known for their previous Mad Monday issues...(list every actual, alleged and totally made up issue in full colour double page spread)...”
Dam it you beat me to it. Bulldogs cause Disrepute!!!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is true that Nelson defended his mate, then the NRL should support him instead of crucifying him for images seen on video.

If Nelson is fined or suspended it is a joke! (If defending a mate after being assaulted is true). The problem here is society thinking footy players are easy targets.

Set an example NRL and show society that players are entitled to go out in public and act like normal human beings, but if they are assaulted they are entitled to defend themselves like any other civilian.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Find it amusing that an NRL official says pretty much "I don't care if they were provoked we wont tolerate this behaviour". What a d*ck, im sure he would sit there copping a flogging without retaliating. Let the bloke defend himself FFS.
The same NRL official is the kinda guy that prob enjoys watching his wife get pounded by other guys too.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find it amusing that an NRL official says pretty much "I don't care if they were provoked we wont tolerate this behaviour". What a d*ck, im sure he would sit there copping a flogging without retaliating. Let the bloke defend himself FFS.
I also wouldn't want any one of them in the trenches with me

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If it is true that Nelson defended his mate, then the NRL should support him instead of crucifying him for images seen on video.

If Nelson is fined or suspended it is a joke! (If defending a mate after being assaulted is true). The problem here is society thinking footy players are easy targets.

Set an example NRL and show society that players are entitled to go out in public and act like normal human beings, but if they are assaulted they are entitled to defend themselves like any other civilian.
Exactly! I have no fkn idea who the nrl think they are with all these bs rules.
Even the law states you are aloud to defend yourself in situations that you or others are in harms way. If I was Nelson I’d sue the fk out the nrl if they stand him down if the story that is being reported is true.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day he will still probably get suspended for the fact that it's still bringing the game into disrepute. In my opinion he shouldn't but you know how the NRL like to roll with these things.

Anyway, loved the fact he fed the bloke for being a dog shotting piece of shit.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could always stay away from places that are high risk.... nobody goes to a night club in Bali for a wholesome evening :sweatsmile: and I thought Vuna was meant to be a Christian.. maybe it's a wakeup call
I get that but surely they can mingle with the public and not have wankers do this ,I really hope this fukwit and his mates get exposed sound like absolute heroes

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to be at Greensnakes press conference... Someone fire back at him...

So it's ok for you to cover-up domestic violence when you were a CEO (BB), write a character reference for a player done dui and charged with a domestic violence case in 2010 that ended up being dropped (GI) BUT it's not ok to stick up for a mate that's just been king hit the same bloke waving a glass bottle at you..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nelson’s story might very well be true but how many times do you hear someone take responsibility in a brawl it’s always the other persons fault. Vunivalu and Nelson are both hot heads on the field and you add a heap of booze to that then anything is possible.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get that but surely they can mingle with the public and not have wankers do this ,I really hope this fukwit and his mates get exposed sound like absolute heroes

yeah I know, but I wouldn't even be surprised if it had nothing to do with who they were. I'm sure many here have experienced similar situations at night clubs; comes with the territory.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah I know, but I wouldn't even be surprised if it had nothing to do with who they were. I'm sure many here have experienced similar situations at night clubs; comes with the territory.
Yeah used to get it all the time, we were only talking about this a week or so ago in another thread.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
just wish a few more had connected with the dog shotting pos. prick would be in the I.C.U If they had

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

this is the top up to the Christmas party old Toddy has been waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.