bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tolman, Napa
RFM, Toomaga

I think we can wait an extra year for someone like Thompson/Taukeiaho. Unless someone on contract comes up I don't think anyone available is going to be a game changer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like the release part.
I'd happily release a few as the pack isn't as balanced as I'd like, but it probably won't happen. Pay would probably drop the likes of To'omaga and RFM if anyone nee came in anyway, probably already pushed out of the side with the arrival of Stimson and Britt knowing him lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If that’s big Nelson **** needs to learn how to connect. The intent is there. With those things going he should have ***** in comas fucking unit.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We need strike attacking players, whether thats a prop or a winger doesnt matter.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I clicked this post expecting to see Dylan Napa being chased by his pet dog

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd love Canterbury to make a play for Andrew fifita ,I know people will disagree but he can get your set rolling and I'd look to offload tolman if I can but won't happen,Napa needs a partner,even hargraves him and Napa bouncing off each other is a winner,we need a massive bloke in the pack,I'd shop Elliot and Montoya around for nibbles with Holland too,a hooker ,prop and a centre for 21 number 1 priority
We signed him once before. He will never come to this club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do we need to pay overs?

@bradyk thoughts buddy?
Unless they're looking for an opportunity that they can't get at another club then yes (which means they aren't a proven good NRL player). I'm going to die on this sword so maybe be "funny" once we actually sign someone good for value. I think I'll have the last laugh tho.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd happily release a few as the pack isn't as balanced as I'd like, but it probably won't happen. Pay would probably drop the likes of To'omaga and RFM if anyone nee came in anyway, probably already pushed out of the side with the arrival of Stimson and Britt knowing him lol.
Probably.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are after a depth player just offer Fualalo a minimum wage deal obviously that won’t work if they want someone to take up big minutes in NRL.
Fualalo was shit,6 years what did he do,?but I agree we don't need forwards,

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fualalo was shit,6 years what did he do,?but I agree we don't need forwards,
Fualalo would of been a good back up. I wouldn't have him in the 17 tho. We knew he wasn't going to improve anymore so for the same price I see why we would try someone else.