Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have nothing against the guy, I just don't want to see his bonehead antics in our jersey.
And that’s fine you are entitled to your opinion.. for me in a bit tired of us averaging 2 tries per game and with the position we are entering salary cap wise if I’m happy to take a gamble on a 50/50 player if it’s not going to stop us signing other players down the track.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You might as well bring back Brenko Lee if you want all attack, no defense and no football IQ
Surely he’s better then Brenko ... Some of the things he did would have been funny if he wasn’t wearing a blue and white jersey at the time..

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean pay thinks he can get the best from leilua..... like back in his raiders days.. defence coach

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
rather see a guy like Harper get a crack than take another teams reject.... he can go and make lazy errors for another club because his upside is not good enough to risk it
yep fuck him... after the game against us where he did sweet fuck all game then scored the winning try and carried on like a pork chop, no thanks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And that’s fine you are entitled to your opinion.. for me in a bit tired of us averaging 2 tries per game and with the position we are entering salary cap wise if I’m happy to take a gamble on a 50/50 player if it’s not going to stop us signing other players down the track.
At the right price he's defenitely worth the risk, we score fuck all points and he's a player that's capable of creating stuff out of nothing. I know TK would rather jerk itself off over a shit halfback because he can make some tackles though.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watch a fair bit and honestly think he is past it and is far from what we need. I’d hate to take a huge risk on this bloke and waste an opportunity for when we can actually build a decent team. He would want far too much $$ and far beyond what he’s worth.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the right price he's defenitely worth the risk, we score fuck all points and he's a player that's capable of creating stuff out of nothing. I know TK would rather jerk itself off over a shit halfback because he can make some tackles though.
Funny how Lewis pops up in everything you post

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yep fuck him... after the game against us where he did sweet fuck all game then scored the winning try and carried on like a pork chop, no thanks.
NO THANKS is the correct response here, couldn’t agree MORE..!!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I watch a fair bit and honestly think he is past it and is far from what we need. I’d hate to take a huge risk on this bloke and waste an opportunity for when we can actually build a decent team. He would want far too much $$ and far beyond what he’s worth.
It’s not a huge risk though we have cap space and haven’t signed anyone for next year in the backs. The year after we have even more space and young guys with another 12 months under their belt to see if they are actually up to it. If he wants a ridiculous amount of money you simply walk away like we did with other players. Just my humble opinion bro. If he gets fit he has 2-3 good years in him.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not a huge risk though we have cap space and haven’t signed anyone for next year in the backs. The year after we have even more space and young guys with another 12 months under their belt to see if they are actually up to it. If he wants a ridiculous amount of money you simply walk away like we did with other players. Just my humble opinion bro. If he gets fit he has 2-3 good years in him.
Yep all good mate all have our opinions

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't really know how I would feel if we signed him... Yes it would nice to have a proper centre but considering we have kids like Harper and Averillo who would be pushing for a spot you would think just playing Jmoz for that cut price one more year would be a better option whilst giving the kids a go.

If the kids don't work out, go hard after someone like Manu for 2021 instead of being stuck with Blow job.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Legit everyone on here says no to anyone

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Joey Leilua = fat dumb ****. Will only get fatter and not any smarter.
Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.