Official Peter Mortimer & Joe Thomas Join Bulldogs Board

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All buisness men by the look of it
Lololololol
You wouldn’t want them...... have to much of the same, you would want something different as you said
Don’t put words in my mouth. According to you being a CEO is the same as running a corner shop.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t put words in my mouth. According to you being a CEO is the same as running a corner shop.
Where did I say that...nowhere
Again dribbling

But you did say Thomas Mortimer bring the same
Buisness men, let’s get something different
We asked who
You named a buisnessman
Smart cookie

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did I say that...nowhere
Again dribbling

But you did say Thomas Mortimer bring the same
Buisness men, let’s get something different
We asked who
You named a buisnessman
Smart cookie
You keep saying businessmen in general terms when I have explained the differences and where I’m coming from several times and you choose to ignore it. I’m completely over talking about this now. Take it easy and have a good night.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your a numpty
Jumped down blokes throats and whinge for going on the board to help the club
We tell you their achievements , you disappear and come back with this dribble

Would love a politis, but ain’t guna bag a bloke for joining the board if his not
Unlike you
mate I’m not on the kennel 24/7 like you kiddo.

and we get it mate... you have low expectations... we’re different people. You are someone that doesn’t aim for greatness, your an average fella. It’s okay mate, as long as you be yourself that’s fine

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mate I’m not on the kennel 24/7 like you kiddo.

and we get it mate... you have low expectations... we’re different people. You are someone that doesn’t aim for greatness, your an average fella. It’s okay mate, as long as you be yourself that’s fine
Great reply, intellectually gifted.
And here I was thinking you were a forest gump type.......

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. This discussion has really raged on.

Firstly, Coach supports Man U so he's clearly an imbecile and idiot without taste or sense. But ... that doesn't mean he's talking shit or shouldn't be listened to because I actually agree with him here.

Looking from the outside I can see both sides of the argument. Yes, having a mix of people on the board may be an optimum as it's then easier to reach further and have more channels to get connections through. Having someone in politics may ... or may not be an advantage. As would having someone who's a big BIG businessman/woman ... though what big means is still to be defined.

In saying this, I personally don't get the feeling that Coach is totally arguing against that though recent 'debate' between you all has gone beyond clear understanding ... The argument I see is that people are calling our Thomas and Mortimer as not being big enough for our club.

Coach seems to counter that with plain facts that Mortimer at the very least has created a multi-million dollar business from scratch which obviously is a massive advantage. Personally, I don't see how anyone can call his business as small, or his success as nothing but extroadinary. Based on what he's done alone I think it's definitely a great background to have and shows he's got he business intelligence at the very least. Adding to the fact he'sa past Bulldog, has had a lot of experience in the management side of running a rugby league club ... don't get the opposition myself.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow. This discussion has really raged on.

Firstly, Coach supports Man U so he's clearly an imbecile and idiot without taste or sense. But ... that doesn't mean he's talking shit or shouldn't be listened to because I actually agree with him here.

Looking from the outside I can see both sides of the argument. Yes, having a mix of people on the board may be an optimum as it's then easier to reach further and have more channels to get connections through. Having someone in politics may ... or may not be an advantage. As would having someone who's a big BIG businessman/woman ... though what big means is still to be defined.

In saying this, I personally don't get the feeling that Coach is totally arguing against that though recent 'debate' between you all has gone beyond clear understanding ... The argument I see is that people are calling our Thomas and Mortimer as not being big enough for our club.

Coach seems to counter that with plain facts that Mortimer at the very least has created a multi-million dollar business from scratch which obviously is a massive advantage. Personally, I don't see how anyone can call his business as small, or his success as nothing but extroadinary. Based on what he's done alone I think it's definitely a great background to have and shows he's got he business intelligence at the very least. Adding to the fact he'sa past Bulldog, has had a lot of experience in the management side of running a rugby league club ... don't get the opposition myself.
I’m ready to get roasted next Monday.........

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't have a good feeling about that game personally...
If I was in yours shoes I’d be super confident
We’re fucked at the moment
Pogba wan bissaka martial lindelof all injured
We’re bad enough with them lol
Could be a thrashing

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You might want to look into what Fremantle Media is. Mark Fennesy is a bit more then just a tv producer.

Where’s our Politis, Bouris or Fennesy on our board? That’s my point we don’t have anyone near that.
Doesn't Bouris run a mortgage & financial company? Isn't that what Ray Dibb does for a living?

And if I must, doesn't Lynn Anderson sit on the board of the Para-olympic Commitee? That organisation alone handles more money than all the ones you mentioned.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Bouris run a mortgage & financial company? Isn't that what Ray Dibb does for a living?

And if I must, doesn't Lynn Anderson sit on the board of the Para-olympic Commitee? That organisation alone handles more money than all the ones you mentioned.
Dib isn’t on the board though so it’s irrelevant comparing him to Bouris.

Lynne isn’t on the board she is the CEO of Paralympics Australia.

Check this article out all the way back from 2010.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...b/news-story/10c921b918f366ed66760389ae06b961. The Roosters had this going all the way back then imagine what level it’s at now so this is what we are up against. To have long term sustainable success we need something similar hopefully the current board can get it done but without some people with their foot in the door with the corporate world it’s difficult. Anyway I’ll leave things at that.