No Source Esan Marsters

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As I said. Time will tell. It’s no point going around in circles

Exactly what I’ve been saying so not sure why the rest is going back and forth.

Next couple of months will make or break.

If you aren’t defending someone or have an agenda you need to relax because as someone neutral who sees the fools who constantly death ride your come across the polar opposite.
Cheers mate I agree. The majority of them are numpties with no clue what’s going on with the club and don’t even attend games or meetings so I’m not too concerned. We have a lot to look forward to

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And at the end of it all, we supporters can still come on this public forum and give our views and opinions.

No one, even someone who insists to TK that they are in the know and have inside information, will change anyone else's mind on their hopes and dreams for the Bulldogs...a successful team with great players who we can celebrate.

We don't have more than even a handful and can't wait until we get some game breakers to improve the team.

Until that happens, fans and members will complain about the circumstances in missing out on available players who come onto the market and how long it is taking to make us competitive.

After all most of us don't have the inside knowledge that Natboy claims he has, nor the patience.

When we see improvement in building the roster, Dogs fans will be happy...until then we will continue to dissect the reasons why we aren't, atm, signing any.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Esan is a one-hit wonder at this stage, had one stand out season and has been rubbish since. Tigers should be rejoicing this idiot asked for a release.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Every man and his dog has inside info in here. Though no one has really been proven to be to acurate.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Tigers get Talau off us, may be in the market for Lomax who we should be after, and the Cowboys sign Masters and Robson to long term deals?

Meanwhile we get Katoa and no one at centre. Oh that's right, we got rejected by Michael Jennings...

What exactly is our club doing by not making big plays for Matterson and Masters when they become available? People can sugar coat it all they like but our recruitment has been questionable at best outside of DWZ, CHN and maybe Stimson... I'm sick of getting out recruited by the 15 other teams...
We can only guess why we don't, can't or won't recruit certain players, what I would give to know the ABSOLUTE TRUTH as to why we miss out on the players we tried to recruit.
Mind you I sure that our club has not tried to recruit every single player which has been rumored we are/were after on the Kennell.
I would give anything to know the reason behind why each players we've tried to recruit turned us down, if there is a trend it would be interesting

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We can only guess why we don't, can't or won't recruit certain players, what I would give to know the ABSOLUTE TRUTH as to why we miss out on the players we tried to recruit.
Mind you I sure that our club has not tried to recruit every single player which has been rumored we are/were after on the Kennell.
I would give anything to know the reason behind why each players we've tried to recruit turned us down, if there is a trend it would be interesting
It doesn't matter if we've tried to get players or not. There are only 2 reasons why a good player will want to join a club. 1: success in the upcoming season, 2: more money. If you don't offer one of those or both then you are not going to be able to sign good players. Sure, you'll be able to get decent or opportunist type players (Crichton, Meaney, Cogger, JMK, Britt, Katoa, Stimson... the list goes on) but they are not going to be game breakers (you will find a diamond in the rough every now and then and also a complete flop). There are many clubs that are offering a higher chance of success for next year AND more money then us for players we're supposedly trying to sign so what chance do we have? It's pretty obvious to me what we're going to do next IF we want to be competitive in 2021 (2).

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And at the end of it all, we supporters can still come on this public forum and give our views and opinions.

No one, even someone who insists to TK that they are in the know and have inside information, will change anyone else's mind on their hopes and dreams for the Bulldogs...a successful team with great players who we can celebrate.

We don't have more than even a handful and can't wait until we get some game breakers to improve the team.

Until that happens, fans and members will complain about the circumstances in missing out on available players who come onto the market and how long it is taking to make us competitive.

After all most of us don't have the inside knowledge that Natboy claims he has, nor the patience.

When we see improvement in building the roster, Dogs fans will be happy...until then we will continue to dissect the reasons why we aren't, atm, signing any.
Just a serious question Wendy, what did you do when the club was headed in this direction? The writing was pretty clearly on the wall. I’m just not sure why the people who are trying to fix someone else’s mess are the ones you blame

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
$

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just a serious question Wendy, what did you do when the club was headed in this direction? The writing was pretty clearly on the wall. I’m just not sure why the people who are trying to fix someone else’s mess are the ones you blame
Who's blaming?

It's our reality and a lot of us are prepared to acknowledge that.

In the meantime you are making excuses.

Go Dogs?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's blaming?

It's our reality and a lot of us are prepared to acknowledge that.

In the meantime you are making excuses.

Go Dogs?
You see them as excuses after you blame Pay like it’s all his fault we are in this situation. I’m not taking sides, just stating facts

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You see them as excuses after you blame Pay like it’s all his fault we are in this situation. I’m not taking sides, just stating facts
None so blind blah blah blah.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You think you’d be more mature at your age when you lose an argument
Is there anyone on here you haven't tried to hobble for expressing their opinions? Not many!

You are biased with an agenda and misquote posters on here probably through lack of intelligence.

Have your smarmy reply as you do...but not bothering with you in future.

You're just a know all/know nothing and page bully.

Go Dogs. Go flog.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is there anyone on here you haven't tried to hobble for expressing their opinions? Not many!

You are biased with an agenda and misquote posters on here probably through lack of intelligence.

Have your smarmy reply as you do...but not bothering with you in future.

You're just a know all/know nothing and page bully.

Go Dogs. Go flog.
Yes, correct, I’m a real dummy. Great please don’t bother with me. Your chronic negativity and lack of insight is depressing. I’ll see you when you jump back on the bandwagon when we are winning

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes, correct, I’m a real dummy. Great please don’t bother with me. Your chronic negativity and lack of insight is depressing. I’ll see you when you jump back on the bandwagon when we are winning
Not getting into it with anyone or backing anyone.

Though to be fair not much to be positive about, other then the fact we are about to have huge $ to spend. Still yet to see we can do anything good with it.

We have had 5 years of shit mate and lost talent and heard the same empty promises over and over.

I hope we turn it around for 2020 but doubtful and rightfully so after half a decade of this.

Hopefully we see some huge steps forward both with talent and results for 2020 on! The cap space is the one thing that is giving me huge hope. I just need to see it used well.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not getting into it with anyone or backing anyone.

Though to be fair not much to be positive about, other then the fact we are about to have huge $ to spend. Still yet to see we can do anything good with it.

We have had 5 years of shit mate and lost talent and heard the same empty promises over and over.

I hope we turn it around for 2020 but doubtful and rightfully so after half a decade of this.

Hopefully we see some huge steps forward both with talent and results for 2020 on! The cap space is the one thing that is giving me huge hope. I just need to see it used well.
I get what you are saying but some people making every single comment a negative one but not doing anything about it doesn’t help anyone either.
It’s never fun cleaning up other people’s messes but we are getting there

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but some people making every single comment a negative one but not doing anything about it doesn’t help anyone either.
It’s never fun cleaning up other people’s messes but we are getting there
I agree some people have taken the reality and made it more painful with the death riding. Though again it is a reality and there is yet to be anything to convince most its changing.

That’s what we need and right now it hasn’t for various reasons. It’s why I’ve said November on should show us a lot more!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree some people have taken the reality and made it more painful with the death riding. Though again it is a reality and there is yet to be anything to convince most its changing.

That’s what we need and right now it hasn’t for various reasons. It’s why I’ve said November on should show us a lot more!
It will but I don’t think it’s completely fair there’s nothing to convince us it’s changing. We were a basketcase and shopping nearly all of our squad with infighting everywhere. I’m happy with the positive steps we are making considering there hasn’t been a lot of ability to change many things due to the situation we were left in. Bring on November mate

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Signed with cowboys. Think goodness. Was never going to be our saviour. Handy first grader but we have more then a handful of those around.