Bulldogs forward Devontai Seumanutafa breaks Keebra Park squat record

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this guy is injured or no longer with the club. Haven’t seen him in any grade for 3weeks.
He’s got a broken wrist.

Banned
Reaction score
Any updates upon this fella and the others named here?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any updates upon this fella and the others named here?
The update is that we should've signed Fifita instead.

Banned
Reaction score
Was he ever actually an option to sign though?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita was already signed by Broncos before we did the deal with Keebra Park school and signed several players. Devontai has plenty of potential still and is coming up through the grades. He played a couple of ISP games I believe last year. Look at this run in the link below where he breaks about 5 tackles in a row. Great leg speed for a big fella as our scout stated at the time we signed him. Could work in our favour also in signing Fafita now since he already has friends at our club and it would be the first time he moved away from home
https://twitter.com/nrl_bulldogs/status/1169416296477253633?lang=en

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unlikely, just messing around. Just disappointing to see this bloke hyped up so much yet stuck playing Flegg with like 1 or two appearances in reserves while Fifita has been playing NRL footy and carving up. I don't even think Seumanutafa has even been promoted to the 30.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unlikely, just messing around. Just disappointing to see this bloke hyped up so much yet stuck playing Flegg with like 1 or two appearances in reserves while Fifita has been playing NRL footy and carving up. I don't even think Seumanutafa has even been promoted to the 30.
I thought he had injuries

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought he had injuries
Probably, doesn't make me feel any less disappointed. It's been forever since we've debuted a teenager despite so many of them being hyped up coming through the grades. Hopefully Averillo changes that and makes his debut early this season, Topine also has massive wraps yet also doesn't have a spot in the 30.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably, doesn't make me feel any less disappointed. It's been forever since we've debuted a teenager despite so many of them being hyped up coming through the grades. Hopefully Averillo changes that and makes his debut early this season, Topine also has massive wraps yet also doesn't have a spot in the 30.
I hope so too. Don’t read too much into the 30 at this stage though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope so too. Don’t read too much into the 30 at this stage though
Well it's set until players are released unless what the club has actually named is yet to be registered for the coming season?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well it's set until players are released unless what the club has actually named is yet to be registered for the coming season?
It doesn’t need to be set as official until March. There will be players moving both ways. The slide at the members forum was more of a show of stability after so many years of instability

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It doesn’t need to be set as official until March. There will be players moving both ways. The slide at the members forum was more of a show of stability after so many years of instability
So what the club showed is completely irrelevant and unnecessary, no 30 has been named then?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So what the club showed is completely irrelevant and unnecessary, no 30 has been named then?
Not completely but not something I would’ve done

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another perfect example of size and strength meaning fuck all if you don't have the desire or want.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Some hot takes in this thread;

- Anger towards the club that this 18yr old who managed all of about 12 minutes in Reserve Grade hasn't been thrusted into First Grade yet
- Anger towards the club that he's not David Fifita
- Written off completely at the age of 18 due to not having the required desire

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a beast!!! at such a young age, let’s hope he makes something of himself an commits, be Waisted talent if he lets the opportunity pass him by.