Kyle and Jackie O

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll bet you a million bucks that piece of shit wouldn't have the balls to say anything about Mohammad or even Moses.
I would lynch the dirty low **** myself if he did!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not anti-religion. I'm just anti-arseholes.
When it comes to arseholes, have a good look at yourself, what you do and have done, also successful you have been, what you believe in, what you aspire to do in the future.
Just be honest with yourself, you don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to. Heard it said many times by the very elite footballers, "you learn more from a loss than you do from a win".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to arseholes, have a good look at yourself, what you do and have done, also successful you have been, what you believe in, what you aspire to do in the future.
Just be honest with yourself, you don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to. Heard it said many times by the very elite footballers, "you learn more from a loss than you do from a win".
I never said I wasn't an arsehole. Fight fire with fire.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said I wasn't an arsehole. Fight fire with fire.
In your previous post you said that you were against arseholes, now you say that you never said that you're not an arsehole yourself, so you're anti yourself, a very smart comment, BTW have you ever checked you're IQ score.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In your previous post you said that you were against arseholes, now you say that you never said that you're not an arsehole yourself, so you're anti yourself, a very smart comment, BTW have you ever checked you're IQ score.
I never said I liked myself.

I tested my IQ once when I was young. Rated in the top 1%. IQs tests are pretty inaccurate though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t care for what a computer tells me. I know I’m smat
I’m not the smartest,but I learn quick if someone is taking me for a fucking idiot and cut em loose before things get out of hand.

I don’t know if that has anything to do with I.Q?

Going to play Texas Holdem poker today.
That game attracts many low I.Q players who think they’re smarter than me?

Going to be interesting.
8 thousand for first, wish me luck.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not the smartest,but I learn quick if someone is taking me for a fucking idiot and cut em loose before things get out of hand.

I don’t know if that has anything to do with I.Q?

Going to play Texas Holdem poker today.
That game attracts many low I.Q players who think they’re smarter than me?

Going to be interesting.
8 thousand for first, wish me luck.
The fact you know people with low iq thinking they’re smart play Texas holdem already makes you above average in intelligence. Unfortunately the left won’t be able to do this analysis hampering their intelligence

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact you know people with low iq thinking they’re smart play Texas holdem already makes you above average in intelligence. Unfortunately the left won’t be able to do this analysis hampering their intelligence
Unfortunately people must know things like,genetics, where you live and how you live all factor into how you develop with both body and mind.

Its scientifically proven.
It used to be science until someone deemed it politically incorrect about 40 years ago.

Theres an episode of the Simpsons where Mr.Burns is using it to insult Smithers intelligence.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately people must know things like,genetics, where you live and how you live all factor into how you develop with both body and mind.

Its scientifically proven.
It used to be science until someone deemed it politically incorrect about 40 years ago.

Theres an episode of the Simpsons where Mr.Burns is using it to insult Smithers intelligence.
Remember if a fact is offensive it no longer has a place in society.