Climate Change Protests

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if I've posted this or not.

People who are vegans and protest the big bad guvermunt about climate change, are also the same people who believe in their own healthy safe space.

But believe its no big deal to get rat shit drunk on friday and Saturdays?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I've posted this or not.

People who are vegans and protest the big bad guvermunt about climate change, are also the same people who believe in their own healthy safe space.

But believe its no big deal to get rat shit drunk on friday and Saturdays?
Someone should do a study on the correlation between rising rates of people claiming to be 'vegan'/'vegetarian'/'allergic to gluten' and the rise of social media.

I think a lot of these trends are closely linked with the ability for people to show how virtuous they are via social media.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone should do a study on the correlation between rising rates of people claiming to be 'vegan'/'vegetarian'/'allergic to gluten' and the rise of social media.

I think a lot of these trends are closely linked with the ability for people to show how virtuous they are via social media.
Bahahahahaha

Social media has allowed people to access information (whether it be true or false information) at a greater level than any other time in history and you want a study to work out if social media brings more awareness to the population?

Ffs talk about taking something basic and stating it to make yourself feel like you're a know it all

Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
why are you acting like phones make a difference? like piers morgan was attacking the protesters for going to mcdonalds

the only thing that needs to happen is no more coal power plants and use better cars, you can still use your phone, keep your lights on all night, have 5 screens going, eat 50 double quarter pounders, use your fridge and kerri anne can still use her vibrator
This made me laugh so much I cried..brilliant..bahahaha!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha

Social media has allowed people to access information (whether it be true or false information) at a greater level than any other time in history and you want a study to work out if social media brings more awareness to the population?

Ffs talk about taking something basic and stating it to make yourself feel like you're a know it all

Lol
he was referring to the reward systems implemented on social media and how so many people get on there and grand stand over whatever cause is trending, when in reality all they truly care about is the attention it brings them.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was really hoping to see some of those entitled brats glued to the Bathurst track :laughing:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he was referring to the reward systems implemented on social media and how so many people get on there and grand stand over whatever cause is trending, when in reality all they truly care about is the attention it brings them.
Shock horror people are attention whores!!!!!

Ffs none of this is ground breaking shit.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do the authorities go to so much trouble and expense in moving these cretins.
I say just leave them super glued to the road. Let them hang from their hammocks under a bridge.
It wont take long that they will realise no one gives a f**k about them and their protests.
But they get there publicity because the police come in and try and move them or arrest them.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit you lot can see through them. As far as attention whorism goes their critics are worse than them
you lot? lol I think most people are wise to their shenanigans... even pieces of scum like Kerry Anne

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep the climate is changing, no doubt but i tend to agree with the argument that there are a select amount of scientists claiming that it is caused by us i think it was something like 1 quater of them. The other 3 quaters of scientists around the world that are researching it and are not given the media attention believe that the world has always had long term climate change. Not saying that we shouldn't care about our impact on earth but these eccentric protestors need to wake up

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep the climate is changing, no doubt but i tend to agree with the argument that there are a select amount of scientists claiming that it is caused by us i think it was something like 1 quater of them. The other 3 quaters of scientists around the world that are researching it and are not given the media attention believe that the world has always had long term climate change. Not saying that we shouldn't care about our impact on earth but these eccentric protestors need to wake up
Only a quarter? Lol where exactly are you getting this info from?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every 37 years ,according to indigenous people, the weather becomes erratic.

Banned
Reaction score
Every 37 years ,according to indigenous people, the weather becomes erratic.
...otherwise, why it's called mother nature? ;)
Erratic and unpredictable.
I'll excuse myself, ciao all :P

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
...otherwise, why it's called mother nature? ;)
Erratic and unpredictable.
I'll excuse myself, ciao all :P
Go to your room and no dinner for you until you apologise.... Knock knock ' it's dinner time sweetie '

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you lot? lol I think most people are wise to their shenanigans... even pieces of scum like Kerry Anne
Really you're wise to their shenanigans are you?

I call a big bullshit.

It's funny how before social media the likes of zemanek, Andrew bolt, alan Jones etc (dawgfathers favourites) were engaging in this exact behaviour and no one called them out nor noticed the "virtuous" behaviour.

Now all of a sudden when the general populace has strength in numbers, via social media, they're all instagram/facebook/Twitter attention whores and they're just doing it for likes.

You know why the right wing pieces of shit hate social media? Because they no longer control the agenda being discussed. They no longer have the power to cut a call short just after they abuse the fuck out of the listeners who call in.

And all this is new to the likes of Dawgfather but it's not ground breaking shit. This has been going on a long time and social media has now balanced the books. The voice of an elite few are now being criticized by the majority and you guys don't like it.