Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this part out of the latest South Park episode "Band in China"

If you like South Park then I suggest you check out the whole episode as it's a piss take on China, Disney and how American conforms to China because of money they make. It's an hilarious and well done episode on the matter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Machine Head finally stopped trying. This has to be some of the worst lyrics ever written

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Machine Head finally stopped trying. This has to be some of the worst lyrics ever written

Robb Flynn has gone off the deep end on Insta because he keeps getting shit for the song.

Calling out fans, nu metal bands and Pantera

Dude is a salty little snowflake over the last few years

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

My main gripe with Catharsis was how bad the lyrics were. This is just as bad, fk me. The guy needs someone to help him write. It is beyond cringey.

In other news my birthday is the same day as my mums partners bday, and the Opeth Sydney gig is the day after. As the actual bday is a Friday, the saturday is a more logical date for a party. It is my mums partners 70th, so there is a big party. I told my mum I had a concert ages ago so could not go. She was cool with this. Somehow my sister did not know about this conversation and asked my wife about us attending, she told her about the concert and my sister said "can't he just sell the concert tickets?"

LOL. Opeth is probably my fav band. Funny stuff sis.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My main gripe with Catharsis was how bad the lyrics were. This is just as bad, fk me. The guy needs someone to help him write. It is beyond cringey.

In other news my birthday is the same day as my mums partners bday, and the Opeth Sydney gig is the day after. As the actual bday is a Friday, the saturday is a more logical date for a party. It is my mums partners 70th, so there is a big party. I told my mum I had a concert ages ago so could not go. She was cool with this. Somehow my sister did not know about this conversation and asked my wife about us attending, she told her about the concert and my sister said "can't he just sell the concert tickets?"

LOL. Opeth is probably my fav band. Funny stuff sis.
Tell her to listen to In Cauda Vernenum and then she’ll understand why selling isn’t an option.