SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW is on fire atm playing inside centre. It’s only against Canada but the best on the field by a mile

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s added short kicking game to his arsenal

Set up B Barrett with a deft kick ..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW is on fire atm playing inside centre. It’s only against Canada but the best on the field by a mile
Tbh bro I was much more impressed with Semi... seems he still has that perfect balance between light footwork and strength.. multiple ways he can beat a defender.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well won't this test out the whole, "$BW is a changed man and he want's to do the right thing" theory that some have spruiked on here. The dollars or redemption?
It will.. and he If signs with the Wolfpack instead of coming Back here.... Then that’s it for mine, no more chances no more forgiveness or love.!!!

He Signs with Toronto, he can well an truly get Fucked. The little respect I do have left is GONEEE..!!!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well won't this test out the whole, "$BW is a changed man and he want's to do the right thing" theory that some have spruiked on here. The dollars or redemption?
Don't worry. Red eye flights are going cheap these days. $$$BW can be in Toronto in no time

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol just take the money sbw. Look after your kids and wife

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It will.. and he If signs with the Wolfpack instead of coming Back here.... Then that’s it for mine, no more chances no more forgiveness or love.!!!

He Signs with Toronto, he can well an truly get Fucked. The little respect I do have left is GONEEE..!!!!
He's already done his chances with me I'm just enjoying that his defenders will now see if they had made the right call. He has a simple choice now of redemption or greed. Let's see how much he has changed...…..lol