Tattoos on women?

Do you find women with tattoos appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Old age is not really a time for aesthetics....who gives a rats arse if wrinkled skin is inked or not....it's still wrinkled......a little body art makes little difference. So. Much. Judgment.
It's not the wrinkled skin so much as it is the faded ink.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You rather some sweaty bloke immediately behind you, or a pair of breast pressed into you?

Some (not most) tattoos can be tasteful on a woman, yet definitely in strict moderation.
Are you that deprived of female breasts that you need to go to a hairdresser to get action?

Chicks can't cut guys hair.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What do you think you'll be able to do as a non tattooed man that I won't be able to do?
Look at myself in the mirror without seeing faded tats.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are you that deprived of female breasts that you need to go to a hairdresser to get action?

Chicks can't cut guys hair.
Seriously? I've been to both male barber shops and female hairdressers as well as ones that have are a mix or both. I don't care who does it as long as they do a good job.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously? I've been to both male barber shops and female hairdressers as well as ones that have are a mix or both. I don't care who does it as long as they do a good job.
I've never had a haircut I liked from a woman. Men/barber's cut it better. Their hands are more accustomed/habitual to cutting a guys hair. Women aren't used to it, they cut it like they're cutting a girls hair

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've never had a haircut I liked from a woman. Men/barber's cut it better. Their hands are more accustomed/habitual to cutting a guys hair. Women aren't used to it, they cut it like they're cutting a girls hair
Barbers are usually trained more in traditional cuts or fades, men should pretty much always pick a barber over a hair salon to get a cut unless you got some long as fuck hair that doesn't really require clipper treatment. Barbers also get mad when you call them a hairdresser :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Like I said I've been to both, and the hair dresser I used to go to had a lady there who could cut my hair better than a lot of guys could. I don't go there anymore only because I get my hair cut in the city now during my lunch break.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that eyebrow rings on guys are worse than anything else mentioned in this thread

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tattoos on women certainly have their place in society from a mans point of view.

Sort of like a filter. If the lass is covered in tattoos you know she ain’t wife material and more than likely lacks class, self-respect and has underlying personal and financial issues. More than likely pretentious as hell and listens to shit music also. This would comfortably apply to at least 80% of the inked female population.

A couple of small, carefully thought out tattoos I have no issue with and can look good occasionally.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What can I say, I have two full sleeves (both arms) and if a women had one sleeve or even a tattoo on her thigh. It’s EYE CANDY, especially if it’s neat an tidy :hearteyes::hearteyes:

So a YES for mine...!!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The difference between opinion and being asinine:

Opinion: I don't like tattoo's and I don't find tattoo's on women to be attractive.

Being asinine: People with tattoo's are stupid and women with tattoo's are generally classless, have no self respect and don't make good wife material.

Who are you mouth breathers?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Tattoos on women certainly have their place in society from a mans point of view.

Sort of like a filter. If the lass is covered in tattoos you know she ain’t wife material and more than likely lacks class, self-respect and has underlying personal and financial issues. More than likely pretentious as hell and listens to shit music also. This would comfortably apply to at least 80% of the inked female population.

A couple of small, carefully thought out tattoos I have no issue with and can look good occasionally.
I 100% agree with this.
I'm thinking about making this post my signature?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The difference between opinion and being asinine:

Opinion: I don't like tattoo's and I don't find tattoo's on women to be attractive.

Being asinine: People with tattoo's are stupid and women with tattoo's are generally classless, have no self respect and don't make good wife material.

Who are you mouth breathers?

Just speaking truths your highness... having worked in the industry I can honestly say that these are not just stereotypes