Tattoos on women?

Do you find women with tattoos appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
wish I had felt that way when I was 18. I only have 4 though, and they are covered by clothing thankfully.. I think the law needs to go up to 21^
And not drunk.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You may find the link below interesting.
It would appear that tattoos are certainly becoming more popular with more females than men getting 'inked'.

"It's estimated one in five Australians have one or more tattoos, with 24 per cent of women saying they have ink compared to 19 per cent of men."

https://www.abc.net.au/life/why-do-you-still-have-to-hide-tattoos-and-piercings-at-work/11504614
This is the reason i started this thread and as Howard says.
The more tats a woman covers herself in, the less appealing she becomes and becomes more trashy.

Before women get their panties twisted about this topic just know I don't have any fear or respect for these young guys these days who ink themselves from head to toe and go to the gym regularly!

I can see right through those guys.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well you know, it's not like we're trying to kill ourselves lol (ok well some people are such as KFC addicts etc...) but I reckon a lot of those with tattoos have a vision of themselves doing something with themselves at retirement age - or at least getting there.
What do you think you'll be able to do as a non tattooed man that I won't be able to do?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you think you'll be able to do as a non tattooed man that I won't be able to do?
I think what wahesh means is people who are willing to allow a stranger to mutilate their body indicates a more likely chance of self harm or suicide in the future?

In some cases there maybe some truth in that?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess that makes me an idiot.

Old age isn't guaranteed, why be concerned about having faded pictures on your body when you're entire system is shutting down?
If you're an idiot, some of the other members on this forum would barely qualify as plant life. If only the "idiots" of the world could have our own village, we could create a new stutopia

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why an increasing number of women opt for the tattooed look. It grants them immunity from the advances of judgmental nostalgic types who pine for the "good old days" of the 1950s.

Seriously, who cares? Let people be themselves and worry about their own business, I say.
Love it!! Each to their own. Personally, I think some girls look sexy as hell with a few tats. But it depends what the stats are, and where they are. If they are feminine, or just sleeves full of nonsense. It really just depends.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what wahesh means is people who are willing to allow a stranger to mutilate their body indicates a more likely chance of self harm or suicide in the future?

In some cases there maybe some truth in that?
That's a stretch

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well you know, it's not like we're trying to kill ourselves lol (ok well some people are such as KFC addicts etc...) but I reckon a lot of those with tattoos have a vision of themselves doing something with themselves at retirement age - or at least getting there.
Old age is not really a time for aesthetics....who gives a rats arse if wrinkled skin is inked or not....it's still wrinkled......a little body art makes little difference. So. Much. Judgment.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't mind a bit of ink on a woman but just a bit and nothing too visible (especially on the neck or too much covering legs is a big turn off but that's just my thoughts)

I only have the one tat and that's our club emblem on my arm, I wasn't wasted when I got it and even though I get a lot of shit from pretty much anyone who sees it, I'm proud of it and have no regrets

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a stretch
I've seen a couple of vids of guys who have self harmed on liveleak.
Pretty sure they both had tats?
I had a friend in high school who used himself as a guinea pig for apprentice tattoo artists.

He was never shy in the pre 9/11 days to whip out a stanley knife and hack himself up!

Although he is a 1st generation born to Italian immigrants.

Poor guy had an identity crisis and was known as wog skip!

Banned
Reaction score
You go to a hairdresser?

Are you a guy or chick?
You rather some sweaty bloke immediately behind you, or a pair of breast pressed into you?

Some (not most) tattoos can be tasteful on a woman, yet definitely in strict moderation.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You rather some sweaty bloke immediately behind you, or a pair of breast pressed into you?

Some (not most) tattoos can be tasteful on a woman, yet definitely in strict moderation.
When I was 14 I was a fan of the dentist I went to at Minchinbury.

I wonder what happened to her?
She had me that speechless I couldn't tell her not to worry about the anaesthetic as I was already feeling numb! Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While we're on this topic, you know something I hate? Hoops rings that women have that go in one nostril and out the other. YOU'RE NOT A FREAKING BULL FFS. That one small thing can instantly turn an other beautiful, gracious women into a hideous thug.

On the other hand, the diamond pin is another story. That can actually enhance the way women look, and some of them pull it off very well.

What about guys with nose piercings? ;)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Old age is not really a time for aesthetics....who gives a rats arse if wrinkled skin is inked or not....it's still wrinkled......a little body art makes little difference. So. Much. Judgment.
Old age is my least concern when it comes to tattoos... looking like a human canvas while you're still young is worse, not to mention that 80% of tattoos are shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking what do they think they are? Nepalese women?
Go get a job as a cleaner or working at awafi chicken then!
My nose piercing got me a bj when I was younger so neh neh :tearsofjoy: