Zac Hetherington and Brock Hamill have left the club

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't Zac really highly rated? or was that another hooker?

Hope everything is well with Brocks health though!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not surprised about Brock but Zac is a shock he seemed to be going well in Flegg.

We are ridiculously thin in hooker depth in the entire club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Zac really highly rated? or was that another hooker?

Hope everything is well with Brocks health though!
Ryan Gray was the hooker with massive wraps on him but he struggling with the physicality in Flegg and missed the majority of the season with injury.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wtf... hopefully Gray and Ghantous or however you spell it can kick on

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not great. Was looking forward to seeing these to develop, never mind , hopefully some good news to come re signings announced soon.

Malla

Reaction score
May be attitude? On the surface it looks like a bad loss but then again I thought the same about losing Woolford last season. He's turned to shit at Knights and has a shitty attitude.

Will wait to see how they develop next year and on wherever they go before I judge.

We do need more young hookers at the club.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking from the outside in it feels disappointing, but there will be reasons, perhaps attitude, homesickness, who knows really except the players themselves and a few people at the club?

So far as being thin in dummy half stocks are concerned, I'd not be too worried. A season ago our current first choice dummy half was a halfback. Some players change roles during their careers, and having a bit of an opening for a willing player to try their hand at dummy half somewhere in juniors might unearth a hidden gem.

Malla

Reaction score
Looking from the outside in it feels disappointing, but there will be reasons, perhaps attitude, homesickness, who knows really except the players themselves and a few people at the club?

So far as being thin in dummy half stocks are concerned, I'd not be too worried. A season ago our current first choice dummy half was a halfback. Some players change roles during their careers, and having a bit of an opening for a willing player to try their hand at dummy half somewhere in juniors might unearth a hidden gem.
I think the fact that Lichaa has finally fucked off for good means we are in a better position than we were last season lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Zac is a loss, but we still have trainee hooker in Wakeham.