Are people who use 2-3 generation old phones not worth it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This thread has turned into an iOS bashing, and I'm guessing it's due to how expensive they are... yet no one here has anything bad to say about Huawei which happens to be the most expensive phone on the market by a country mile??

upload_2019-10-9_7-42-10.png

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

As seeing that the new iPhone has been released, the real question to be asked is that are people whos phones that lag behind by 2-3 generations of the latest release even worth it or worth the air they breathe?

I've always been taught that you need to always have the latest release no matter your financial or social status to always be sure you are flexing on those peasants, you wouldn't catch me dead with a phone that has aged 5 mins or more after a new release as I am worth it.

You should move to Brasil you would fit right in here if you dont have the latest anything or no money you are looked down on except when your a gringo. I have an iphone 6 only reason i have this is cause im fucking sick of being pick pocketed.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apple got done a few years back for maliciously slowing down older models, to push people to buy new ones.

I personally think that all phones or gadgets become redundant, not necessarily by the technology or specs, but by the bigger sizes in operating systems that come out, as well as the sizes of individual apps.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apple got done a few years back for maliciously slowing down older models, to push people to buy new ones.

I personally think that all phones or gadgets become redundant, not necessarily by the technology or specs, but by the bigger sizes in operating systems that come out, as well as the sizes of individual apps.
So did Samsung.m