Social Media Jake Friend to the Dogs?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Kennel Experts.

Jake Friend would be amazing for us.

To put this in perspective, JMK is going to be our full time hooker next year if we don't bring someone else in.

This guy is a great player and if he's available we should be having a crack.

I just don't see how we could say no to someone with his experience. Who cares if he is turtle slow, still better than squad player JMK.
HAHAHAHAHA there's the best dribble comment for the day ...

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA there's the best dribble comment for the day ...
haha im just trying to keep up with your good self my man. Wishful thinking I know..

I wish i could be like all u guys and support a team full of ben roberts. If Jakes available bring him in.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you’re gonna take a gamble I’d rather sign up someone from reserve grade at least you know they will prob have some improvement in them. Friend is decent but the older he gets the less effective he will be.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We probably should have made an offer to Siliva Havili who was playing really good football for the Faders prior to Hodgson returning... He's much better than the guy we bought

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heard nick Politis talking glowingly about freind hes going nowhere

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard nick Politis talking glowingly about freind hes going nowhere
Friend is extremely underrated..One of the smartest footy players around probably the closest thing to a modern day Hetho for me. His efforts in 2018's GF would have gone extremely close for the Clive Churchill medal if it wasn't for Keary.

Would love a combo of JMK and Friend for a 2 yrs and then JMK could take over or we go in another direction. Its a no brainer for me if his available.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Friend is extremely underrated..One of the smartest footy players around probably the closest thing to a modern day Hetho for me. His efforts in 2018's GF would have gone extremely close for the Clive Churchill medal if it wasn't for Keary.

Would love a combo of JMK and Friend for a 2 yrs and then JMK could take over or we go in another direction. Its a no brainer for me if his available.

this. Jake was just about their most influential player leading into, and for the entire finals series last year... It pains me to say it but I actually like watching them play in the way that they bully the other top teams... gives me flashbacks of what our 2004 boys were like