News 3 Dogs Named in Kiwis World Nines Squad!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for fitness!! Good on them for getting in!!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Well done JMK!!! The others as well, bit they seem logical choices to me, but JMK is a bit of a surprise pick, and shows all of his hard work has paid off.
Looking forward to JMK getting through space and learning to pass it instead of holding it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its good seeing how they go under a different coach, really says a lot when they play with a different mind set. Some coaches don't like dummy halves to run just tackle and pass. Its what has happened to Granville and doesn't suit him.
Same as how Montoya surprised a few, aswell as Hoppa. Different game plans.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its good seeing how they go under a different coach, really says a lot when they play with a different mind set. Some coaches don't like dummy halves to run just tackle and pass. Its what has happened to Granville and doesn't suit him.
Same as how Montoya surprised a few, aswell as Hoppa. Different game plans.
This is 9s though, it's basically a totally different sport. So theres no fair comparison that you can really make.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read this morning that he had very minor surgery, but is hoping to play for the kiwis at the end of year. Not sure if the schedules conflict with each other or not, but if they do, you would expect that CHN would be picked for the kiwis in that series as wel......

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I read this morning that he had very minor surgery, but is hoping to play for the kiwis at the end of year. Not sure if the schedules conflict with each other or not, but if they do, you would expect that CHN would be picked for the kiwis in that series as wel......
Hope he gets better soon

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully no injuries for this