News GF ref's startling claim to Raiders captain

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bill Clinton defence,I didn't have sexual relations with her

Malla

Reaction score
A bit of accountability from the refs wouldnt go astray. Even head of saying that the right call was made... literally taken no accountability and admitted to a stuff up. This is where the problem lies. Sutton is the underlying factor in all of this... I swear whenever he is involved in big game theres always some sort of issue with the reffing impacting the end result of the game.

Malla

Reaction score
It was an innocent error , waving his hand, but it caused a significant change in the game and unfortunately for him is worthy of a full investigation.

It's like how we are not permitted to sleep at work but people do nod off.. No biggie in the scheme of things but if they nod off during a crisis where their attendance was crucial then their job is on the line.
I don't think it was an error with waiving his hand by mistake. After watching the replay a few times and listening to audio, Cummins was clearly of the opinion that it was 6 again hence waiving his hand - he made that decision in the split second which is what refs get paid to do....the pocket ref (the good ole Sutton) then demanded the call get changed. You can hear it all in the audio. Happened prior with the Cronk sin binning - I for one thought that was play on but Sutton insisted that it get checked for a penalty try and professional foul - seriously? How many times do you see players get tackled a split second before they catch the ball or better yet getting tackled without the ball and never get sin binned. I don't think Cummins is to blame, I think Sutton is the issue. He clearly had a problem with being demoted as pocket ref and struggled to adapt. Maybe a power struggle between the refs. Who knows... but the sooner he is rubbed out of the game the better for all.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
now that think about it, Canberra should feel lucky that the Rorters didn't turn up at 100% and blow them off the park.

they should also be happy that they were given a fair opportunity to win it, not like our 2014 team who had to play in a GF in which the winner was predetermined.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
More chance folks will believe me asserting I've slept with 14 female supermodels in one night than this farce, and we ALL know that's a load of B/S!