TripleM Hooper Say's Latrell Still Bulldogs Man

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hooper is a pure gold fuckwitt!!!
I once heard him say Jarryd Hayne would be the greatest athlete Australia had ever produced.
Discount as bullshit everything the **** says.
Would love to run over the **** in car.
Me too! He’d jump up and down and damage our cars though like he did last year when it was swept under the carpet by the media

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know ever since this rumour started it has made me watch him more than I was. Now don't get me wrong IF we sign him then ok but if I was asked for an honest appraisal of him I would say skip him. From what I can tell his involvement rate in games as a made up percentage I would say varies from 2% to 20% tops. Now I fully concede that his 20% can win a game and does. The bloke was in a GF yesterday and it looked like he couldn't be bothered. For me I think he isn't what we need and does not do enough to warrant that million dollar asking price touted. Unless he was to sign some form of involvement clause in his contract or place him in a position that he can't sleep in then he is just a pretty lazy player who is very mentally weak. I wouldn't sacrifice DWZ for him that's for sure.
Agree also has to get good ball to have an impact which we would probably struggle with atm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JWH, Manu and Keary for mine :-)

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like Keary is one heavy head knock away from retirement.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I feel like Keary is one heavy head knock away from retirement.
Hopefully Russell Crowe throws a phone at him then

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I think he'll retire before he's 30 unfortunately.
If it is true he said what he said then it proves that his head is thinking about retirement and looking forward to it,
Give him a good pay cheque and he will go totally in retirement mode.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One thing about Latrell I've noticed is he always performs against nuffy teams. He did nothing in Origin this year or last year, and did nothing in the finals and grand final. In fact he missed 2 goals you think he would've landed.

Banned
Reaction score
Hooper is a pure gold fuckwitt!!!
I once heard him say Jarryd Hayne would be the greatest athlete Australia had ever produced.
Discount as bullshit everything the **** says.
Would love to run over the **** in car.
Don't recall if you're current or ex police force, yet advocating vehicular murder surely isn't the wisest thing, is it?

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thing about Latrell I've noticed is he always performs against nuffy teams. He did nothing in Origin this year or last year, and did nothing in the finals and grand final. In fact he missed 2 goals you think he would've landed.
He killed it in origin last year

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's gotten pretty lazy this year. Probably knows that he only needs to arrive for the key moments given the squad he is in... he'd be of little value to a team like ours though for what his price tag would be

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think he is not happy there and just doing enough to earn his keep. Roosters would have never dropped him during the year knowing it would have backfired. He changed after origin with the Anthem Controversy and Fitler comments. It was also when the rumors came out that we were chasing him.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't recall if you're current or ex police force, yet advocating vehicular murder surely isn't the wisest thing, is it?
Ex...very much ex.

Ha....but it's Hooper, if anyone did run over the scum I would throw him or her a parade and no jury would convict surely.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ve-hi-cu-lar murder. Sounds like someones been watching re-runs of Sheriff John Bunnell on World’s Wildest Police Videos or COPS

Banned
Reaction score
Ve-hi-cu-lar murder. Sounds like someones been watching re-runs of Sheriff John Bunnell on World’s Wildest Police Videos or COPS
Hey Natboy - the rerun, you missed commenting upon one of my posts earlier.
Are you ok?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey Natboy - the rerun, you missed commenting upon one of my posts earlier.
Are you ok?
I’m always great. Yep sorry it was a boring one and not as stupid as usual so I didn’t bother commenting