Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some more size on the wings. Everyone else seems to have wingers with forwards frames and we have nick meaney (no disrespect) who besides his speed gets rag dolled most kick returns.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham won't play hooker he's another backup half.

Can't believe that Montoya is still part of the top 30
Agree,but I reckon it's only temporary,i reckon the club will announce a couple of other signings before next year,and I've seen a fair bit of that Aron Schoupp from St George,he looks the goods

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
Relax everyone we have 3 players coming before kick off next year ...one is a 6.4 rugby union player he is not sbw he is a 21 year old ...he would play in the forwards ...and the other 2 r backs ..u would no need n the next 2 weeks 100%

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax everyone we have 3 players coming before kick off next year ...one is a 6.4 rugby union player he is not sbw he is a 21 year old ...he would play in the forwards ...and the other 2 r backs ..u would no need n the next 2 weeks 100%
Sauce??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well we only have 1 spot available on the roster so we would have to release a minimum of 2 players if this is true.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need some more size on the wings. Everyone else seems to have wingers with forwards frames and we have nick meaney (no disrespect) who besides his speed gets rag dolled most kick returns.
Re-watch the last 4 games of the season, compare with his first 4 games on the wing. He has figured out how not to get rag dolled, and a lot of the time was actually making some decent post-contact meters. A player who can improve on something like that so quickly is worth keeping an eye on.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-watch the last 4 games of the season, compare with his first 4 games on the wing. He has figured out how not to get rag dolled, and a lot of the time was actually making some decent post-contact meters. A player who can improve on something like that so quickly is worth keeping an eye on.
Yeah I know he's not worth giving up on yet.

I just feel like if you're to win the comp u need wingers and centres who make meter's like fwds.

Let's hope everyone keeps their end of season form going into next year. Who knows what can happen with this squad if we get a good start.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This sounds too good to be true tbh.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know if this is bs your name will be re named dribble anyway lets see what happens
I promise..it’s happening now just give it time ..trying to off load 3 players than it would come out ...we talking to 6 players but only get 3 this year