The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No wonder my scripture teacher hated me?

6 years old and laughing in her face when she spewed this nonsense out.

No offense, if you're a fully grown sober adult, you have no right to put shit on drug fucked people if you believe this is pure factual?

you seem angry towards a God that you don't believe in

Not saying you're wrong, Jesus himself spoke in parables.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you seem angry towards a God that you don't believe in

Not saying you're wrong, Jesus himself spoke in parables.
I know this world was created by a force of intelligence I just don't believe in talking snakes.

There are talking snakes but they pose as humans and most people think they're the good guys?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this world was created by a force of intelligence I just don't believe in talking snakes.

There are talking snakes but they pose as humans and most people think they're the good guys?

Nor do I.. many believers of today don't even read the Bible, let alone try and research what the ancients taught.. or anything to do with the Hebrew language... I don't even think the Hebrew word 'nachash' means a literal snake.. it's been suggested that it was meant to be read as "the shining one"

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I was at a pub for lunch with a vegan ex who asked for pizza with no toppings, to which they responded the sauce has cheese in it.... so she ends up with a piece of damper for lunch. I felt no sympathy as I smashed my steak and chips :laughing:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at a pub for lunch with a vegan ex who asked for pizza with no toppings, to which they responded the sauce has cheese in it.... so she ends up with a piece of damper for lunch. I felt no sympathy as I smashed my steak and chips :laughing:
As much as I don't like animal cruelty it won't be enough to turn me off meat.

Why do most vegans look sickly and all yellow and skinny looking?
Are they trying to become simpsons characters?

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My swmbo is 'plant based' (her words not mine, trying to distance herself from the veganazis), & I'm nearly at the point where I refuse to go out for meals with her as it's always such a fuking drama. But when I do, I always get the surf & turf so I can kill animals from land & sea (again her words). But I never have problems with my meals, whereas she's rarely happy with hers

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My swmbo is 'plant based' (her words not mine, trying to distance herself from the veganazis), & I'm nearly at the point where I refuse to go out for meals with her as it's always such a fuking drama. But when I do, I always get the surf & turf so I can kill animals from land & sea (again her words). But I never have problems with my meals, whereas she's rarely happy with hers

I know what that's like, copped that from the ex.. but it's funny because when we were first together, she was a meat eater. This is exactly why I believe a lot of them are angry.. food envy!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When Americans talk of defending themselves with firearms against government tyranny.