Are people who use 2-3 generation old phones not worth it?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may have to ditch the iPhone. Apple is way too left now. I went to a job interview a few years back. It was a literal leftist cult. The ads they showed us consisted of brown female hijabs, Indian turban people, blacks, a gay whitey, trannies, no Christians. Lol
Tim Cook

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I go out and meet up with people.
No matter how boring they are, I won't pull my phone out and start using apps.

Even if im travelling on the train Im like Elaines boyfriend David Putty in Seinfeld and will just do a neurotic stare into space! Haha
Lol Puddy is the best

And yeah for real.. I always found myself in situations where I'd be like.. ok no more phone... put phone in pocket.... a minute later phone is back in hand :laughing:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only upgrade my phone's when they either brake or start to not work properly. Currently got a Galaxy S9 but the one before that was a Galaxy S5. I'm not someone who needs the latest in things, I buy stuff as a need not a want.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything seems to have slowed down since Jobs passed... now they just update the cameras and colour of the phones lol.. if Steve was still alive we would be traversing the galaxy by now.. probably

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Puddy is the best

And yeah for real.. I always found myself in situations where I'd be like.. ok no more phone... put phone in pocket.... a minute later phone is back in hand :laughing:
I'm going to buy an 8 ball jacket.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

As seeing that the new iPhone has been released, the real question to be asked is that are people whos phones that lag behind by 2-3 generations of the latest release even worth it or worth the air they breathe?

I've always been taught that you need to always have the latest release no matter your financial or social status to always be sure you are flexing on those peasants, you wouldn't catch me dead with a phone that has aged 5 mins or more after a new release as I am worth it.
An imitation blue_boost thread. I could be the Greta thunberg of forums.

I am actually an expert in this subject matter. (Hand me the reigns I'll steer from here)

Phones are an important part of who you are, if your at a cafe and you inevitably flop out your phone, you want people to get nervous that they are inferior, then all their phones sneakily make their into their pants or bag in fear of a comparison.

It gets you on the front foot in a conversion and others retreating.

Kind of like a Rolex wearer flopping out their wrist. All the Casio or apple watch wearers are clutching for their sleeves to hide their watch

One thing I'm disappointed about new model phones is they don't have a flip. Back in the day when you finished your call, you flip your phone closed, it looks like you ended the discussion, your important. Your no longer looking at the phone. But a phone without a flip it looks like someone else hung up on you and you look confused as the call ends, your bemused looking at your phone.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I am actually an expert in this subject matter. (Hand me the reigns I'll steer from here)

Phones are an important part of who you are, if your at a cafe and you inevitably flop out your phone, you want people to get nervous that they are inferior, then all their phones sneakily make their into their pants or bag in fear of a comparison.

Kind of like a Rolex wearer flopping out their wrist. All the Casio or apple watch wearers are clutching for their sleeves to hide their watch

One thing I'm disappointed about new model phones is they don't have a flip. Back in the day when you finished your call, you flip your phone closed, it looks like you ended the discussion, your important. Your no longer looking at the phone. But a phone without a flip it looks like someone else hung up on you and you look confused as the call ends, your bemused looking at your phone.
Theres people like me who don't give a fuck about all the latest gadgets..

Although I'll admit when I'm wearing a suit and tie people view me as someone important and part ways as I walk through crowds.

I guess I would too if I seen a broad near 7 foot man in a suit charging towards me?

A few people have told me I look like a hitman when I wear a suit!
Yes I know that, the suit and tie was originally a Croatian military uniform.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It is a blue_balls original thread to be honest, blue_balls reckons you are an imitation of him lmao

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres people like me who don't give a fuck about all the latest gadgets..

Although I'll admit when I'm wearing a suit and tie people view me as someone important and part ways as I walk through crowds.

I guess I would too if I seen a broad near 7 foot man in a suit charging towards me?

A few people have told me I look like a hitman when I wear a suit!
Yes I know that, the suit and tie was originally a Croatian military uniform.
Note to self.. don't piss this guy off, 7 footer. Wanna job? Knock a few people off for me? :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

That is the funniest shit I have ever read :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence my bait threads lmao
I'll give you a topic guide to get some threads started.. there is a list of 10 or so topics and by the time you cycle through them it's time to wheel em.out again

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll give you a topic guide to get some threads started.. there is a list of 10 or so topics and by the time you cycle through them it's time to wheel em.out again
It’s all good, I’ll just look for more petty stuff you’d post about no worries

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything seems to have slowed down since Jobs passed... now they just update the cameras and colour of the phones lol.. if Steve was still alive we would be traversing the galaxy by now.. probably
I missed this post.
I 100% agree.
Us Steves are visionaries!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s all good, I’ll just look for more petty stuff you’d post about no worries
If you don't mind, could you please take on the next renters thread, it's overdue but I'm tired of those imbeciles.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't mind, could you please take on the next renters thread, it's overdue but I'm tired of those imbeciles.
Where I live is next door to town houses and villas.

The back 4 own them and the front 2 are renting.

1 guess which ones are a nuisance?