The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you see the way that kid looked at Donald Trump?
It is pure evil!

Amazing how dangerous George Soros mind control techniques are on today’s youth.
I just loved trumps assessment of her.." she looks like a happy child with a very bright future" OMG I laugh everytime I picture him saying that

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just loved trumps assessment of her.." she looks like a happy child with a very bright future" OMG I laugh everytime I picture him saying that
Thats something I would of said too.
Must be a Gemini trait to say what you like and deliver it with such serious sarcasm?
Trump and I share the same birthday and same preference for women. Lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats something I would of said too.
Must be a Gemini trait to say what you like and deliver it with such serious sarcasm?
Trump and I share the same birthday and same preference for women. Lol
Wow that's pretty freaky

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder my scripture teacher hated me?

6 years old and laughing in her face when she spewed this nonsense out.

No offense, if you're a fully grown sober adult, you have no right to put shit on drug fucked people if you believe this is pure factual?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
About to be my new avatar.
In honour to you pussy little fagget millennials who think theres such thing as a safe space.
Just as delluded as those who think there was a talking snake convinced a woman who was created from a mans rib bone to eat an apple then convinced the man to do the same!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No wonder my scripture teacher hated me?

6 years old and laughing in her face when she spewed this nonsense out.

No offense, if you're a fully grown sober adult, you have no right to put shit on drug fucked people if you believe this is pure factual?

We all know the story of Adam & Eve is just that - a story. Fact is, if Adam and Eve had 2 sons - Cane and Able - then how did humanity repopulate?

It's a story we tell to children to encourage them to follow the 10 Commandments.

Banned
Reaction score
We all know the story of Adam & Eve is just that - a story. Fact is, if Adam and Eve had 2 sons - Cane and Able - then how did humanity repopulate?

It's a story we tell to children to encourage them to follow the 10 Commandments.
Incest - the game the whole family can play!