How do you tell people who don't fill up their guests cup right to the top they are bad hosts?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

The other day I was visiting people as a guest and they served me some generic cheap soft drink in a generic cup (more on this later) but to my surprise they didn't fill my cup to the top as 3.14159265359mm of depth was still visible...

So the question is how do you tell these cheap and generic people they are bad hosts? I have always been taught that when hosting people you must fill cups to within a tolerance of ± 0.0001mm as set guided by the AS 1654.2-1995 ISO system of limits and fits on this matter. I truly despise when people can't fill my cup to within this standard tolerance and you wouldn't find me dead serving like those other peasants...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I lost my shit reading this one blue balls :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I am blue_balls as you can see clearly lmao
Is blue_balls your alter ego?

I once had speed induced psychosis and don't know if I became possessed by a Scotsman or it was just an alter ego while in that state of mind?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is blue_balls your alter ego?

I once had speed induced psychosis and don't know if I became possessed by a Scotsman or it was just an alter ego while in that state of mind?
I was blue_balls till this afternoon I can say

Banned
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

The other day I was visiting people as a guest and they served me some generic cheap soft drink in a generic cup (more on this later) but to my surprise they didn't fill my cup to the top as 3.14159265359mm of depth was still visible...

So the question is how do you tell these cheap and generic people they are bad hosts? I have always been taught that when hosting people you must fill cups to within a tolerance of ± 0.0001mm as set guided by the AS 1654.2-1995 ISO system of limits and fits on this matter. I truly despise when people can't fill my cup to within this standard tolerance and you wouldn't find me dead serving like those other peasants...
Maybe the tightarses didn't want to pay to clean the couch which you inevitably would of spilt the drink all over and not pay to have cleaned like a good guest?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe the tightarses didn't want to pay to clean the couch which you inevitably would of spilt the drink all over and not pay to have cleaned like a good guest?
Ah yes it makes sense as that would be going in the mind of said tight arses

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone short pours your drink.. you call them over and splash the whole drink in their face. Tell em to go get another.

Otherwise purposely knock the drink over to waste some and ask for a refill. After 3-4 times they get the message

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If someone short pours your drink.. you call them over and splash the whole drink in their face. Tell em to go get another.

Otherwise purposely knock the drink over to waste some and ask for a refill. After 3-4 times they get the message
Model citizen my brother :D

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask for a bigger cup perhaps. Or ask if it’s BYO lol