This is sure to bring back some memories...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
David Hicks used to play for North Sydney.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Matua Parkinson punching ten shades of shit of some poor Parra player in the 98 reggies grand final?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sherwin on the wing seems like a waste, but he wasn't Sherwin yet

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Matua Parkinson punching ten shades of shit of some poor Parra player in the 98 reggies grand final?
Yep - he then left for nz and never got to face the judiciary from memory.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s shocking quality and almost unwatchable but here’s the 1998 reserve grade grand final. Wish it was clearer because it’s a insane comeback and another Parra choke after THAT game from their NRL team the week before.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did silva and talau and Hughes play in president cup? Swear they all lined up in the nrl grand final. Couldn’t have been for match fitness.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody see the Dogs grand finals playing on Fox last week? 1988 and a couple of others..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why did silva and talau and Hughes play in president cup? Swear they all lined up in the nrl grand final. Couldn’t have been for match fitness.
I’m just guessing but it’s probably from a game earlier in the season. They were absolutely terrible for the first half of 98. Then Folkes wielded the axe on Simon Gilles after a game against the Warriors. That Warriors game was on of the worst performances I had ever seen at the time . After Britt took over as skipper and players like Silva, Talau and Grimaldi got a their chance they turned it around.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL thats an awful team ... the 6 & 7 sums up the entire team.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m just guessing but it’s probably from a game earlier in the season. They were absolutely terrible for the first half of 98. Then Folkes wielded the axe on Simon Gilles after a game against the Warriors. That Warriors game was on of the worst performances I had ever seen at the time . After Britt took over as skipper and players like Silva, Talau and Grimaldi got a their chance they turned it around.
Oh yeh. My bad. Just realised it was June :p for some reason I thought it was the president cup final. And was thinking wow did these players back up to play reggies and first grade. But you are right. Makes sense.