Are people who use 2-3 generation old phones not worth it?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

As seeing that the new iPhone has been released, the real question to be asked is that are people whos phones that lag behind by 2-3 generations of the latest release even worth it or worth the air they breathe?

I've always been taught that you need to always have the latest release no matter your financial or social status to always be sure you are flexing on those peasants, you wouldn't catch me dead with a phone that has aged 5 mins or more after a new release as I am worth it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I only really need a mobile to have a quick jerk in the dunny, shit post, ignore calls and texts while also freaking out at unknown numbers calling me. So my mobile is pretty worn out within a year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood the non-elitist non-skewed crux of this forum thread my friend

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a S8 plus (2 years old).

Still more powerful than the latest crapple

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey people I can easily relate too with my views on this world with no struggle, Blue_balls here with another meaningful and non-elitist view thread;

As seeing that the new iPhone has been released, the real question to be asked is that are people whos phones that lag behind by 2-3 generations of the latest release even worth it or worth the air they breathe?

I've always been taught that you need to always have the latest release no matter your financial or social status to always be sure you are flexing on those peasants, you wouldn't catch me dead with a phone that has aged 5 mins or more after a new release as I am worth it.
I’ve been with iPhone since day 1 (very Loyal) lol, and have upgraded every year.. I’ve now got the iPhone 10, and I won’t be getting the iPhone 11, it’s just hideous as hell, and will wait for the next release lol.

Love ya IPhone, suck shit Android :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This post is why I come here

I'd like to hear your thoughts on people who don't own a mobile at all (me)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a S8 plus (2 years old).

Still more powerful than the latest crapple
I've got an S7 and happy with it.

My friend has a new nokia.
I was thinking of buying one?
Nokia have a good model phone which os intended for adults with fat fingers!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

You don't own a mobile?
You remind me of myself a few years back.

Everyone hated me because I refused to have a phone.

Phones piss me off.
If I didn't have a mind numbingly boring job then id never use a phone for anythibg orher than messaging and calls.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't own a mobile?
You remind me of myself a few years back.

Everyone hated me because I refused to have a phone.

Phones piss me off.
If I didn't have a mind numbingly boring job then id never use a phone for anythibg orher than messaging and calls.

I have a cheap old style mobile but it's currently out of action... I work on computers and didn't want to be attached to another device (smart phone) outside of work

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My personal phone is an iPhone 6S, and it has all the apps and games I like and it works well. The battery was degraded a few months ago and soon got it replaced in the city for $60 (beats buying a brand new phone), and it’s been fine ever since.

My work phone which I’m using to post this is an iPhone 8.

I’m not someone addicted to getting the latest phone and I think it’s quite sad that people out there are materialistic enough to be like that as there’s a new version of whatever phone you’re using every few months. I got a phone that does the job... I don’t need a new one all the time to do all this wacky shit they I’ll never use anyway.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a cheap old style mobile but it's currently out of action... I work on computers and didn't want to be attached to another device (smart phone) outside of work
I wish I stayed reliant on personal computers.
Less restrictions and more you can do.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You sir are a peasant and I’d disown you, this is coming from my non elitist and non skewed view on this world obviously

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I stayed reliant on personal computers.
Less restrictions and more you can do.
Indeed. Plus they aren't attached to you 24/7... Smart phones are just dopamine machines and I realised how much of my time that I had my head in the screen when I was outside

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You sir are a peasant and I’d disown you, this is coming from my non elitist and non skewed view on this world obviously
warms my heart

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed. Plus they aren't attached to you 24/7... Smart phones are just dopamine machines and I realised how much of my time that I had my head in the screen when I was outside
When I go out and meet up with people.
No matter how boring they are, I won't pull my phone out and start using apps.

Even if im travelling on the train Im like Elaines boyfriend David Putty in Seinfeld and will just do a neurotic stare into space! Haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok, listen up and listen really closely.

@Howard Moon is part of my elite brotherhood on here along with others such as @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Scoooby @K E @Boxer @JayBee @Memberberries @Hacky McAxe and @Fear.The.Roo (to name a few). Even you yourself are part of this squad @Nano... so don't you condemn one of our members on here because he refuses to own a the device of sin!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Banned
Reaction score
S5 Sth Korean edition with 50% more ram POOWWWAAHHHH and higher resolution screen, than the standard S5.
Got a new Nokia 8 which I will get around to transferring contacts over to, yet not fussed in being judged by elitist wannabe's :P

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I may have to ditch the iPhone. Apple is way too left now. I went to a job interview a few years back. It was a literal leftist cult. The ads they showed us consisted of brown female hijabs, Indian turban people, blacks, a gay whitey, trannies, no Christians. Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have to ditch the iPhone. Apple is way too left now. I went to a job interview a few years back. It was a literal leftist cult. The ads they showed us consisted of brown female hijabs, Indian turban people, blacks, a gay whitey, trannies, no Christians. Lol
I bought a new ipad.
Biggest regret.

I reckon I would get more use out of a dried up lemon?