Social Media Jake Friend to the Dogs?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But i see him staying at roosters.
And if i were pay, id still be chasing the young half walker to jump ship when his contract finishes.
There got a power of halfs and only 2 spots and keary has one tied up.
Most talented young half i have seen since a young Thurston.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the roosters release him to us we will free up $4million of their salary cap and they can buy another 4 marquee players. That’s a no from me

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He'll be 30 when the new season rolls around.

It's a no from me!

Malla

Reaction score
Hope so.

All the idiot saying no have absolutely no idea. His defense in the middle basically saved Roosters the GF.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope so.

All the idiot saying no have absolutely no idea. His defense in the middle basically saved Roosters the GF.
Yeahhhh ok his 20 minutes was the difference between the two teams LOLLL ... he’s a one dimensional shit **** who can only tackle. Turtle speed slow out of dummy half, creates nothing in attack BUT HE CAN TACKLE WOWWWWW and in the last 2 seasons how many games has he played?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There must be none in kings cross cause we only have half a one.
Hacky McAxe claims to to have a lot of experience with prostitutes, He should be able to find a good hooker for our club

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hope so.

And here I thought the poor refereeing saved the Rorters the GF...…...

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Experienced, Premiership winner, has 2 more years left in him.
Big yes from me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeahhhh ok his 20 minutes was the difference between the two teams LOLLL ... he’s a one dimensional shit **** who can only tackle. Turtle speed slow out of dummy half, creates nothing in attack BUT HE CAN TACKLE WOWWWWW and in the last 2 seasons how many games has he played?
I know aye, bloke offers absolutely nothing we need. Maybe if we had some creative halves and fullback then a nice experienced head at hooker would be okay, but we fucking don't.

This is why the Roosters manage the cap so well, someone always comes to pickup their scraps while they nail down the better option on a long-term deal. We basically just done this with Napa, happily took him from the Roosters on big coin and freed up space for them while they had Taukeiaho on peanuts who was the better option for us.

Now some club will take Friend and make it easy for the Roosters to nail down Verrills, Roosters are fucking laughing.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know aye, bloke offers absolutely nothing we need. Maybe if we had some creative halves and fullback then a nice experienced head at hooker would be okay, but we fucking don't.

This is why the Roosters manage the cap so well, someone always comes to pickup their scraps while they nail down the better option on a long-term deal. We basically just done this with Napa, happily took him from the Roosters on big coin and freed up space for them while they had Taukeiaho on peanuts who was the better option for us.

Now some club will take Friend and make it easy for the Roosters to nail down Verrills, Roosters are fucking laughing.
No they manage the cap well cause of Brown paper bags

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't underestimate the value of a dominant player in a soft cock competition.. Roosters might have the skilled men but when it comes to big games, it's the work of guys like Friend, JWH, Liu and co that give them the ascendancy for said skilled men to do their work.. Very rarely does an opponent win the battle in the middle against them.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He'll be 30 when the new season rolls around.

It's a no from me!
That's right he is only 29.
Why on earth would he go anywhere on a 1 season contract?
He is a quality 9.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell no! another defensive hooker fuck all attack.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Kennel Experts.

Jake Friend would be amazing for us.

To put this in perspective, JMK is going to be our full time hooker next year if we don't bring someone else in.

This guy is a great player and if he's available we should be having a crack.

I just don't see how we could say no to someone with his experience. Who cares if he is turtle slow, still better than squad player JMK.