News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would’ve thought you knew it wasn’t an insult from the very beginning. Must be the 5%
Now you’re insulting me! But look things get lost in translation..especially in forums.. like I said with such emotive issues as abortion it’s bound to get a little heated..and people read things into what people say that was not intended..and I can see how Wolfy took it as an insult..as to me it seemed it too. But look I’m a big believer in giving people an opportunity to explain what they meant..as I expect to be given as well.. which is what you’ve done..and now I understand what you mean.. Up to @Wolfmother now..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly Mummy Wolf, when have I claimed to be a good person?

Secondly, it’s not a hateful or insulting response. Assassin explained it very well.

Thirdly, I like a lot of your views on social issues and agree with a lot of them, I just don’t agree on your abortion views.

And for the love of God, don’t listen to those like Mr 95%, Fear the Roo or Hacky McStraw that believe it was an insult, they try to read between the lines and have misrepresented my post.
What? There’s no life?
Yep, no worries, keep telling yourself that.

It’s bloody murder everyday of the week and anyone who thinks otherwise is sick in the head!!
Post to boo

Don’t waste your time writing these things on here mate. While I 100% agree with what you post, just remember not to cast your pearls before swine.
To address your response in order

1)Your last post to boo is proof that you feel superior , that you feel your morals are higher than mine ,that you're a better person than me .

2) As @Hacky McAxe explained the choice to use that metaphor over 'don't waste your time' was deliberate because although it might mean the same thing there is imagery and connotations to the swine saying .

"Words are mightier than the sword"

3) The 3 guys you're warning me against with regards to comprehending English is laughable.. Like are you serious?

I do however appreciate you telling me that you weren't trying to be malicious and I do 'now' believe you weren't ..

Cyber hug

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wolf mummy, I don’t agree with those points sorry.

Your first point: I don’t try to be or feel superior to anyone on here. What I post are based on my beliefs and values. If you feel that I think I’m superior to you then maybe you need to adjust your thought process.

Your second point: All it means is to not waste good advise on non receptive audiences. “Pearls before swine” a figure of speech not meant to be taken literally.

Your third point: Believe what you want about them. Who cares

Lastly, you mentioned in an earlier post that I never have a nice thing to say about you. Sorry but that’s bull. I’ve agreed with you on other social issues and I’ve disagreed with you regarding some footy issues and on your obsession with Ennis and that’s about it.

Did I or didn’t I give you a friendly PM a while back and you never replied back? Now you tell me who thinks they are superior?

I rest my case

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now you’re insulting me! But look things get lost in translation..especially in forums.. like I said with such emotive issues as abortion it’s bound to get a little heated..and people read things into what people say that was not intended..and I can see how Wolfy took it as an insult..as to me it seemed it too. But look I’m a big believer in giving people an opportunity to explain what they meant..as I expect to be given as well.. which is what you’ve done..and now I understand what you mean.. Up to @Wolfmother now..
Thank you Mr Arbitrator

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Firstly Mummy Wolf, when have I claimed to be a good person?

Secondly, it’s not a hateful or insulting response. Assassin explained it very well.

Thirdly, I like a lot of your views on social issues and agree with a lot of them, I just don’t agree on your abortion views.

And for the love of God, don’t listen to those like Mr 95%, Fear the Roo or Hacky McStraw that believe it was an insult, they try to read between the lines and have misrepresented my post.
Bro, i know we are all entitled to our opinions but those 3 blokes are 3 of the nicest people on here. I knew you didnt mean disrespect because i got the reference.

As Mr 95% mentioned, chalk it up to misinterpretation.

PS I'm not ganging up on you as I knew your intention.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, i know we are all entitled to our opinions but those 3 blokes are 3 of the nicest people on here. I knew you didnt mean disrespect because i got the reference.

Majority of us who post here are mature aged people!
We should start acting that way?

Nnaaaaahhhhh who am I kidding? Lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

All good, although I still can’t see what all the fuss is about lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My mother believe in abortions, lucky for me I got real good at dodging coat hangers for 9 months