News Arbortion legalised Upto birth NSW

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Calm down dog, your claim of being a good person just negates itself by this hateful post.
How is it hateful?

All he is saying don't give wisdom to people who don't want to hear it.

It's an old saying. It's like talking Bulldogs to a South's fan lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How is it hateful?

This is something I need to practice more often in life.

Never give your opinion or tell your troubles to others if you feel they don't want to hear it!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is it hateful?

he referred to me as swine. Thats hateful

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he referred to me as swine. Thats hateful
You're not swine sis, we all know that here.

And that saying is not calling you swine, it's just a metaphor.

You know me, if it was an insult to you, I'd be the first to defend you... like always ;)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not swine sis, we all know that here.

And that saying is not calling you swine, it's just a metaphor.

You know me, if it was an insult to you, I'd be the first to defend you... like always ;)
Thanks I appreciate your support . I would wholeheartedly trust your opinion about the saying except that Mr 100% aka @Mr 95% agrees with me too. That's accreditation right there.
Dogwhisperer also known as dawg never has a nice thing to say about me so with that I am pretty sure he intended to have a swipe.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate your support . I would wholeheartedly trust your opinion about the saying except that Mr 100% aka @Mr 95% agrees with me too. That's accreditation right there.
Dogwhisperer also known as dawg never has a nice thing to say about me so with that I am pretty sure he intended to have a swipe.
I’m definitely with you Wolfy..I stand by you 100%.. If you feel insulted it’s an insult unless otherwise explained by the person throwing it.. And you are entitled to your opinion..which I agree with by the way..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's probably because you're female.

I agree with you that it probably was meant to be an insult but it's not an automatic insult. "Pearls before Swine" is a term used to say "don't waste your breath 'cause the other person won't appreciate your comments"

But that's why we have "don't waste your breath". Using swine is likely done for emotive or insultive purposes.

And he probably did that because you're a female. Many on here are deathly afraid of women.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back handed compliment, as everyone loves bacon, just like everyone loves you here :D
See, this makes sense. He was just saying that he wants to eat you...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m definitely with you Wolfy..I stand by you 100%.. If you feel insulted it’s an insult unless otherwise explained by the person throwing it.. And you are entitled to your opinion..which I agree with by the way..
I agree with you, I think it was an insult and Wolfe was right to feel offense by the comment.
BUT
yes there is a but,
I don't agree with your comment about feeling

Just because someone feels insulted does not constitute the intent to insult.

In general people need to harden up a little bit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's probably because you're female.

I agree with you that it probably was meant to be an insult but it's not an automatic insult. "Pearls before Swine" is a term used to say "don't waste your breath 'cause the other person won't appreciate your comments"

But that's why we have "don't waste your breath". Using swine is likely done for emotive or insultive purposes.

And he probably did that because you're a female. Many on here are deathly afraid of women.

I’m not afraid of women.
I’ve survived almost 10 years as the only man in a household.

Women are at their best when you locate the right area! Haha.

But as you say there’s a few guys on here that afraid of women they won’t have any idea what I’m on about?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you, I think it was an insult and Wolfe was right to feel offense by the comment.
BUT
yes there is a but,
I don't agree with your comment about feeling

Just because someone feels insulted does not constitute the intent to insult.

In general people need to harden up a little bit.
That’s why I put the the caveat..if otherwise explained that it wasn’t intended.. If you think it’s an insult..as you just wrote..then with a civil debate or discussion..you reply and express your reaction to what has been said..ie how you feel toward what has been said or written..As such, everything gets explained, and we move on.

However I do agree that some people tend to overreact over the most minor of things.. Although on a forum..or even in a formal debate..we don’t know what personal concerns or troubles people bring to a debate..that is why the discussion should stick to the subject.. As far as I’m concerned..once a debater starts throwing personal insults they’ve lost the debate..

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm down dog, your claim of being a good person just negates itself by this hateful post.
Firstly Mummy Wolf, when have I claimed to be a good person?

Secondly, it’s not a hateful or insulting response. Assassin explained it very well.

Thirdly, I like a lot of your views on social issues and agree with a lot of them, I just don’t agree on your abortion views.

And for the love of God, don’t listen to those like Mr 95%, Fear the Roo or Hacky McStraw that believe it was an insult, they try to read between the lines and have misrepresented my post.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well there we go..all explained.. If it genuinely wasn’t meant to be an insult..I stand corrected.. Over to you Wolfy @Wolfmother