Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing that list I’m not excited atall for another 2019 season.... you look at the line up at Melbourne, Canberra, roosters etc and compare to ours. We get outclassed in almost every department... how teams like those can field almost a whole representative squad and we basically have a reserve grade team. Ffs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After seeing that list I’m not excited atall for another 2019 season.... you look at the line up at Melbourne, Canberra, roosters etc and compare to ours. We get outclassed in almost every department... how teams like those can field almost a whole representative squad and we basically have a reserve grade team. Ffs
Another year like this one it looks like with a lot continuing to offer excuses saying Pay has done good considering the average roster :(

Hope not, but so far unless Montoya, Holland, C Smith, Tolman, Elliott (at the very least) are moved on in the off season and better attacking players attracted to the club, then not that much more than this year can be expected.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another year like this one it looks like with a lot continuing to offer excuses saying Pay has done good considering the average roster :(

Hope not, but so far unless Montoya, Holland, C Smith, Tolman, Elliott (at the very least) are moved on in the off season and better attacking players attracted to the club, then not that much more than this year can be expected.
Feel free to move over to the dragons nana

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As at GF last night and a mate who spoke to a raiders board member said Leilua signed with dogs 3 weeks ago

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha ok cool. Not a common surname but I’m not sure if Kayne’s related. They could make an underbelly on what went on with them and a few others during the tow truck wars :grinning:
His dad owns the business Kalache Towing..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders actually aren't amazing on paper, they just rip in for each other... plus this year was soft as hell... our boys showed that when they turn up for 80 and do all the 1%ers, we aren't as far off from the top teams (bar Roosters and Storm) as it would seem

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders actually aren't amazing on paper, they just rip in for each other... plus this year was soft as hell... our boys showed that when they turn up for 80 and do all the 1%ers, we aren't as far off from the top teams (bar Roosters and Storm) as it would seem
Raiders back line are monsters
Then papali Hodgson Bateman whitehead all internationals, and top notch players
Soliola tapine
It’s a very good 13
Their bench is average that rip in

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders back line are monsters
Then papali Hodgson Bateman whitehead all internationals, and top notch players
Soliola tapine
It’s a very good 13
Their bench is average that rip in

They are good players but for me I think to be considered top notch you need to produce in the big moments. Raiders beat Storm twice but that's an average Storm team, they only beat Souths once Souths were busted.. other than that, they lost all their big matches and haven't done well in big games for a number of seasons... I can see us knocking them off next year... I think Manly will be the ones to watch in 2020

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh really? Do you know who his dad is?
Well, I met his parents at a game a few years ago. We were sitting beside them at Belmore and made mention of the young boy Kalache playing. I made the comment that I knew of Kalache towing and the man said yeah that is us and we are his parents. So the guy was either spinning a yarn or he was legit....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well, I met his parents at a game a few years ago. We were sitting beside them at Belmore and made mention of the young boy Kalache playing. I made the comment that I knew of Kalache towing and the man said yeah that is us and we are his parents. So the guy was either spinning a yarn or he was legit....
Ahh ok. Interesting! I hope he does well

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm heaps keen to see how Wakeham goes next year.. he might need a season or two but that kid has got it.. the way he ran his team in the rep round, coupled with his vision and instinct was very impressive... didn't do too bad on debut for us either