What would you do?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sitting having lunch in a food court I noticed an old guy walk in and the only reason I noticed him was he was wearing a Parra jersey. Not giving him another thought other than “kudos” for supporting his team, I went back to my lunch.

No more than 2 mins passed and I saw him again walking out of the food court, small child in tow.

Should I have followed my initial “fatherly” instincts and approached the guy asking if he or the kid knew each other? Should I have alerted security? Sitting there thinking about it I reminded myself that no one had shouted out “WHERE’S MY CHILD” and the fact in the 2 mins I had looked away the guy could have met his family and been simply taking his grandchild to buy a toy? I also reminded myself the child was not resisting or looking back.

Would you be insulted if you were that guy or would you have thanked me for asking the question?

Am I simply a product of our times?

Having a cook that watches SVU, NCIS, CSI, and every other farking stupid cop show on TV, am I becoming paranoid based on that bombardment?

I would never forgive myself if that was the leading news story that night (it wasn’t), but it got me thinking, what would or should I do if I see that situation again?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Are you one of those yuppies who instantly thinks PEDOPHILE whenever you see an adult male with a child?

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be insulted, but I wouldn't be happy about it either.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A you one of those yuppies who instantly thinks PEDOPHILE whenever you see an adult male with a child?
Are you one of those internet kids who always looks for an argument?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are you one of those internet kids who always looks for an argument?
It's funny you say that when you're the one who created a thread about potentially arguing with someone babysitting their own grandchild!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've had a few incidents where I wasn't sure so I followed them for a little bit to check body language. I'm kinda surprised I haven't been flagged as a stalker.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny you say that when you're the one who created a thread about potentially arguing with someone babysitting their own grandchild!
That's a half-arsed assumption on your part and I made it quite clear my reaction to what I saw.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a guy approach me when I was carrying a drunk sister home once.... I was not happy about it.. he even insisted on following us home the mug.... I know it's a different scenario but I wouldn't do it... I mean you're not going to walk up to a guy sitting in a nice looking car and ask if he stole it, right?

Product of our times? yes... too much ACA

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe it or but theres people out there with kids of their own who are peadophiles.

Nearly every morning a friend of mine is sending messages like this

"Social worker, 33 from Cabrita, married with 2 small children, this morning went to meet a 13 year old girl he was chatting to online".

Usually that is when I chime in and ask
"Lemme guess? The 13 year old girl is really a 45 year old male senior constable?"

He replies with "correct".

Goddamn peadophiles are stupid!
I wouldn't mind baiting one so I can meet up and beat the fuck out of one!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Believe it or but theres people out there with kids of their own who are peadophiles.

Nearly every morning a friend of mine is sending messages like this

"Social worker, 33 from Cabrita, married with 2 small children, this morning went to meet a 13 year old girl he was chatting to online".

Usually that is when I chime in and ask
"Lemme guess? The 13 year old girl is really a 45 year old male senior constable?"

He replies with "correct".

Goddamn peadophiles are stupid!
I wouldn't mind baiting one so I can meet up and beat the fuck out of one!
You and me both... utterly sick and disgusting.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You and me both... utterly sick and disgusting.
The problem with peadophiles in their sick perverted minds there is no problem for a mature aged person to have intimate feelings for a minor.

Funny how male school teachers are demonised for it but if a female teacher has sex with one of her male students he is a legend and shes a great lady for popping his cherry?

More sexist double standards! Wheres the lefty outrage on that one?

Banned
Reaction score
Whilst not excusing their abhorrent behaviour, lets remember that it's a mental illness.
Before folks seek to denounce this, who in their right mind thinks that behaviour is acceptable?
I don't, just like most others, yet demonising them, so they've nil recourse for support if they seek it is a counter productive approach for society as a whole.
We WANT them to own their thoughts, thus ensuring they stay at that level alone!
Prevention via treatment, is better than cure and social 'justice'.
It's too late for the kid/s by that stage!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whilst not excusing their abhorrent behaviour, lets remember that it's a mental illness.
Before folks seek to denounce this, who in their right mind thinks that behaviour is acceptable?
I don't, just like most others, yet demonising them, so they've nil recourse for support if they seek it is a counter productive approach for society as a whole.
We WANT them to own their thoughts, thus ensuring they stay at that level alone!
Prevention via treatment, is better than cure and social 'justice'.
It's too late for the kid/s by that stage!
Mental illness or not they know the difference between wrong and right.
There is only 1 cure for them fire lots of fire

Banned
Reaction score
Mental illness or not they know the difference between wrong and right.
There is only 1 cure for them fire lots of fire
My primary school principal was a pedo.
He was only interested in his nephew apparently, despite being surrounded by kids.
He sought treatment and when it failed, he killed himself.

Now change that to an addiction to cigarettes and ask yourself if that is reasonable.
I personally hope more are humane enough to think not and accept we need to find better ways to treat this illness to prevent it hurting others, and themselves!
And for the record, as most people automatically assume compassion equals support for their actions, I believe if they've broken the law, they should face the full force of it, be forced into treatment, and not allowed back into society until they acknowledge, accept and seek to atone for their wrongs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No offence to you bro but if your principle had sexual desires for his own family member there would be others considering he is a position of power.
He done the right thing by killing himself. There is no rehabilitation for these people that fuck babies and kids these ***** film it and redistribute it amonsgt a pedo community . To execute them would have 100% success rate of never reoffending

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No offence to you bro but if your principle had sexual desires for his own family member there would be others considering he is a position of power.
He done the right thing by killing himself. There is no rehabilitation for these people that fuck babies and kids these ***** film it and redistribute it amonsgt a pedo community . To execute them would have 100% success rate of never reoffending
Every time a man goes to meet up with a boy or girl they’ve been chatting to online.
Once they reach the destination and get stung by detectives and handcuffed they always say the same things.

That being “she told me she was 18,she told me she was 18, I’m not a peadophile,I’m not a peadophile”.

Just accept it when the game is up you sick fucks!
Thing that shits me the most in Australia.
It’s more of a crime to infiltrate a data centre and fuck around with corporate stock information than it is to sexually abuse a minor!

Why don’t a majority of the country go on strike until that is changed?
I remember watching videos in the 90’s with all the piracy warnings.

Even as a kid I was like wow it’s more of a crime to duplicate a VHS then it is to take another mans life!
Wtf is wrong with us?

No wonder why aliens won’t land and make global contact?