National Rorting League

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a disgrace,this once simple and beautiful game,has become a total mess,dreadful decision,they scored 3 tackles later,they need to get rid of the idiots running the game,hard done by raiders
From The Greatest Game...
To The Greatest SHAME !!!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Cronk was binned for 10 minutes, in that time the Raiders did jack shit. BJ needed to catch and pass for Rapana to score in the corner but decided to take the line on and bombed a certain try. Sezer and Hodgson played poorly for most of the game.
If you look at the replay the call was correct, it shouldn't have been 6 again as the raiders knocked it on before the Roosters had the last touch.
Agree with you there on all accounts, although it shouldn't have been 6 again he can't wave his hands than change his mind 5 sec later. That didn't cost them the game . Bj leilua cost them the game. Not passing and than not getting to marker and flapping his arms around when he got left behind and the roosters scoring on his side. That lazy play killed their season. Hodgson done a farah ,over player his Hand. When cronk was off they kept playing to the right. Wighton should have been the go to man all game. Fuck I hate the roosters. What a shit year.

Last edited:

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a Canberra fan...But they deserve the Viking clap !!!
Sadly the refs 2 bullshit decisions gave the Rorters 2 tries and the grand final
That is why I still call it The National Rorting League :rage:
You could tell in the second half that raiders got most 50/50 calls which the roosters didn’t like cause they usually get it

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And the reason is the higher Salary cap provides higher quality players
Manipulating and cheating the salary cap defeats its purpose !!!
The NRL should to a suprise and make all clubs reveal their salary cap and no waiting right then and now and we’ll see if the roosters are reluctanr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters GF in 2013 and 2019 they win the game from dodgy calls and clearly weren't the better side which is why DCE and Wighton claimed the Churchill medal respectively.

Also can't stand the channel 9 dick sucking ***** that always show uncle nick the roosters sheds celebration and all the inside access that never happens for any other team... they are so favoured it's not funny. Can't wait until these ***** hit the deck again to see where all their fake fans are then

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL needs a clean out from Top to Bottom. Starting with Todd Greenberg.
Incompetence and corruption should not be tolerated in our game or any sport and unfortunately the NRL has fallen victim to both. Time to go Greenberg

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The NRL should to a suprise and make all clubs reveal their salary cap and no waiting right then and now and we’ll see if the roosters are reluctanr
I will remind you
2002 we lost 39 points and the chance to win the premiership for breaching the salary cap
The National Rorting League CEO Donkey David can't Gallop declared if the eventual premiers found being over the salary cap they will be stripped of the title....That was hilarious
5 more clubs were found to be over the cap that year
Despite all what they hid
The Clayton premiers the Rorters were over by $300 thousands
Guess what...Uncle Nick managed to keep the fake title...Why ???

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
A progression of the times, the constant changing of rules and technology has had a great impact on how the game is now played. The extra refs, the highly sophisticated cameras, the bunker.. etc. needs to be justified and as a result, the mentality of how the officials view the game has shifted dramatically from the simple game we once knew.

Everything is under the microscope and its now a technical sport.
The fabric of rugby league is quickly being worn away - if not already.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes correct. But that call by the officials was a clear rig job. Not by on field ref. He is just a puppet. The criminals in his ear.
Yeah I would like to know who made that call.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game was full of dud calls in my opinion, obviously the biggest one was the 6 to go call but if the raiders score off that and won people would blow up over that aswell because it was clearly off Canberra to begin with. The Raiders had some quality ball down the Roosters end and could not capitilize. But at the end of the day Rugby league is the real loser because our "showpiece" has been dubbed a joke due to the refs performance is the answer to go back to one Referee so there is no difference of opinion on the field?
It would of gone to video ref if they scored

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Incompetence and corruption should not be tolerated in our game or any sport and unfortunately the NRL has fallen victim to both. Time to go Greenberg
Bull Bull Bull Bull Bull

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately Greenturd is doing his job magnificently following the order of his puppet masters! Last night he must have received a bonus from uncle Nick! I wonder if he was in the Roosters shed after the game!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess at the end of the day the Roosters were the best team this year.. I'm just hoping that the NRL grow a pair (they won't) and do something about their rorting because fans will be leaving the game in droves the way that it's become

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will remind you
2002 we lost 39 points and the chance to win the premiership for breaching the salary cap
The National Rorting League CEO Donkey David can't Gallop declared if the eventual premiers found being over the salary cap they will be stripped of the title....That was hilarious
It’s still worth a try and it’s time for the nrl to toughen up

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately Greenturd is doing his job magnificently following the order of his puppet masters! Last night he must have received a bonus from uncle Nick! I wonder if he was in the Roosters shed after the game!
Make everyone reveal their salary cap right now and without notice

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will remind you
I am a 14 year old big dogs supporter so I wouldn’t know a lot about those times but yes they did win but lucky 2004 came and we showed those rorters how to win and weren’t we the last team to bet them in a grand final

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need someone to come in and go protest and complain to the NRL about us being treated unfairly