Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Raiders 10 out simple 2 on 1 cant execute. Roosters 70 out 3 on 2 score a try. They just got too many class players across the park.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao NRL official making up shit here

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ricky knows that the whole NRL is rorted and corrupt. Greenturd and his refereeing cronies are a protected species and if he said anything against the corrupt *****, he would end up like Izzy...banished!
And you all thought Fidell Castro was corrupt in Cuba.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why it makes me mad i guess is if it happened to raiders, it could happen to us. And that the refereeing standard this year is the worst ive seen in my lifetime, and there was only 1 ref and no video replays for half of it. Refs were also the biggest talking point in most games last year too.

We could bust a gut going from 12th this year to GF next year, and have a ref rob us of our first title in a long time.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That audio clip doesn't prove shit lmao, why was the player trying to play the ball if apparently they made it clear it was not 6 again at that pace???

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Do you reckon Raiders did have enough opportunities to win but ? I would of liked to see Raiders win but I couldn’t give a fuck who won

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky is smart enough to know he doesn’t have have to say much as everyone is on his side.

He can let the media write what he thinks without saying anything that gets him in trouble.

It’s that blatant!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nah i think hes smart. He knows the bad calls today were obvious to everybody. He knew the media would do the talking for him without his help.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck imagine having to drive back to Canberra tonight with an empty heart after that... I feel like I have been kicked in the guts and I am a Dogs fan in the comfort of my home enjoying a delicious iced coffee

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That audio clip doesn't prove shit lmao, why was the player trying to play the ball if apparently they made it clear it was not 6 again at that pace???
Annesley is a fucktard. He’s never played league in his wanker of a life.
Sterlo is the only channel 9 commentator who I respect and he said it best! that’s what our game needs, football heads. Not these wanker high portfolio business suits who think they know best.

NRL is finished until these suits go

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually listening to Ricky some more, I reckon he is geniunely concerned that if some nut goes out and does something stupid, his comments in the press conference could be implicated. He has twice gone out of his way to tone things down in relation to the refs.
he doesn't need to go crazy, just seriously call for a replay of the final 8 minutes and 41 seconds with the score at 8-8 and Canberra in possession on tackle zero 10 metres out

media will then say its crazy and why not replay all bad decisions in nrl history, but this is more than a bad call, this was a call and then Canberra playing out that call, its interference of a game

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Do you reckon Raiders did have enough opportunities to win but ? I would of liked to see Raiders win but I couldn’t give a fuck who won
I thought they did. But that call did fuk them royally

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone saw it NRL just trying to cover their arses hope the media & social media get stuck in & make heads roll for this

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Annesley is a fucktard. He’s never played league in his wanker of a life.
Sterlo is the only channel 9 commentator who I respect and he said it best! that’s what our game needs, football heads. Not these wanker high portfolio business suits who think they know best.

NRL is finished until these suits go
Tell me about it man, players know whats going on the field as they train to play under these conditions watching for calls and etc

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck imagine having to drive back to Canberra tonight with an empty heart after that... I feel like I have been kicked in the guts and I am a Dogs fan in the comfort of my home enjoying a delicious iced coffee
You lucky bastard...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sportsbet apparently refunding bets on the Raiders. Wow, this is too fucked-up even for them. Well done nrlol. A new low.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well they were robbed a try in the first half by a roosters trainer, and then had a try scored against them because ref called 6 again and took it back. Roosters defence may have prevented more tries sure, but maybe raiders get a FG and win 9-8 instead which would have been a fair result.