Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't see Ricky saying anything, he's on a million dollars a year, he was a Roosters coach, he understands what's happening! Plus I'm sure they would have got into his ear regarding what happened!
You are correct, Ricky has drunk the koolade, he has been told not to say anything. Players aren't talking either.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see him saying something, he complains about everything so he might complain about this
He did invite the journos to write about what they saw, but maybe someone told him its his job on the line if he says the wrong thing.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Fmd canberra threw that away. They just needed to execute one play. Ricky must be fkn gutted beyond words..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Robinson playing stupid and living in denial that the 6 again change on the run didn't affect the game....fuck off you turd. Raiders were all over your chickens and he's making it look like they were in control...get your hand off it Robbo.
Did amyone see how his face went all red from fury when JT thru the hard questions at him...fucken NRLOLLLLLL
Arrogance at its best. Couldn't answer a simple question.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Love how the channel nein had doctored footage minutes after the final whistle showing Cummins hand in the air calling last tackle at the exact same moment. Somebody please post the last tackle/play on call at the exact same time stamp to prove it!
#sixagain

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cummins and Sutton just got changed and picked up their bags on the way out of the stadium....0_500K-2.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He did invite the journos to write about what they saw, but maybe someone told him its his job on the line if he says the wrong thing.
im highly disappointed, and yes this means Greenberg is the king daddy and everybody knows they have to stay onside

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually listening to Ricky some more, I reckon he is geniunely concerned that if some nut goes out and does something stupid, his comments in the press conference could be implicated. He has twice gone out of his way to tone things down in relation to the refs.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky muzzled ffs, wanted him to explode the fuck out of this

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fat boy Leilua cost the game too tbh. Catch and pass, Rapana scores. Rapana was filthy with the greedy fat boy too.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually listening to Ricky some more, I reckon he is geniunely concerned that if some nut goes out and does something stupid, his comments in the press conference could be implicated. He has twice gone out of his way to tone things down in relation to the refs.
He should off been the winning coach.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch a moment of this finals series. Deep down I knew that controversial calls would be likely to decide the eventual Premier. Having read the last two pages, it seems my boycotting the finals was well justified. Nick Politis probably took the result beyond doubt by betting 5million on the Raiders to win, thus ensuring the gambling sponsors would bust a nut to ensure the chooks got up.

Not so many years ago I would have watched every minute of the finals series. But I watch now and it's almost like the refs put one team in concrete shoes. The sad thing is that it's taken something I used to love away from me in order to make some rich turf even richer.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fat boy Leilua cost the game too tbh. Catch and pass, Rapana scores. Rapana was filthy with the greedy fat boy too.
. There were a heap of moments that the raiders should of went in

the 6 again call fked them they had the run if the ball

another bullshit call was in the first half when the roosters player caught it and they pushed him back in goal and the ref said no I called it before that.