Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When are the press conferences?

Luke Lewis on ABC says 100,000 percent it was the wrong call.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the NRLOL.... will organise for the Raiders to win a GF in the few years, Greenturd will allow them to cheat the cap! The worst run sport in the world couldn't get any more predictable!
After their done with the rorters, probably parra will then be gifted a gf. Been a while for them. Then maybe us or st merge after that. Or maybe brisbane.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao Roosters coach... wondering around the hard hitting question JT asking him about the decision

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fitting way to end the season. Started with sex tapes and ended with a team getting screwed

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rorters are celebrating but they will be regarded as cheats by all clubs after tonight.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Robinson doesn't strike me a smart coach..... He's very lucky with his roster

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Robinson playing stupid and living in denial that the 6 again change on the run didn't affect the game....fuck off you turd. Raiders were all over your chickens and he's making it look like they were in control...get your hand off it Robbo.
Did amyone see how his face went all red from fury when JT thru the hard questions at him...fucken NRLOLLLLLL

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for the Ricky Stuart presser now...

I can't see Ricky saying anything, he's on a million dollars a year, he was a Roosters coach, he understands what's happening! Plus I'm sure they would have got into his ear regarding what happened!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can't see Ricky saying anything, he's on a million dollars a year, he was a Roosters coach, he understands what's happening! Plus I'm sure they would have got into his ear regarding what happened!
I can see him saying something, he complains about everything so he might complain about this

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
"Raiders break 25 year drought to win GF" would have been a better headline than the first one ive seen in news media which is "ref blunder mars roosters win"

NRL has a lot to answer for on this one. Why are refs so fkn poor now?

First half a deflection brushes a roosters trainer so roosters get 6 again, the trainer was just standing there like a player. If the trainer doesnt touch it a raiders player runs down the field and scores. WTF is a trainer doing standing behind the players in the middle of the field, during play right near him? He wasnt attending to anybody. Just standing there. How do roosters get 6 again for that? It was last tackle when it touched THEIR trainer.

Second half ref waves six again, so the raiders players thinks its tackle 0, and they are set for more attack and not defence, then the ref who waved 6 again calls turnover after the tackle. Canberra, not expecting it are not set in defence, Roosters take advantage and score.

How robbed were they? Im angry and i dont even support the raiders.

Last edited: