Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like the NRL wants AFL to take over. Absolutely fucked the way that game ended. I sincerely hope the other 15 clubs get together and start a new comp

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Happened before the bs call what relevance does it have now? Rapana could’ve lost it or been tackled too
Nah, Rapana had a clear run, it was a clear cut catch and pass. Even though the Raiders were robbed, that was a clear play that they should have scored on.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, Rapana had a clear run, it was a clear cut catch and pass. Even though the Raiders were robbed, that was a clear play that they should have scored on.
I agree, but going off what happened do w really think the Raiders could have won? The Raiders could have been leading by 20 and the refs would have changed the results around.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how they call this an even competition with a straight face, when you look at the Roosters squad compared to say, the Titans...
Just look at Rorters 1-7, look at their bench. Nothing fair about it

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love how all the Rorters players blowing Politis and knowing they're all getting their brown bags upgraded to Louie Vutton bags full of $$$$$ as a bonus...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see that but I think everything after that call what was decided the game, the Raiders decision making was skewed from the six again call being changed. Wighton could've grubbered or set up for something but he saw a six again call which 10000% skewed his decision making then they score off that set and win

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will never see the dogs go back to back in our lifetimes

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cameras followed Sutton down the sheds lol...

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about channel 9 and there reporters and commentators, ie. Fittler

The **** should be a neutral reporter and commentator, and we have the flog hugging and kissing Politis and Cordner on national TV.

NRL and Channel 9 who gives a fuck, job for the boys, premiership for the boys, cash and investments for the boys.

Go and get fucked

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good seeing the ex players of the current generation of players saying how it is because they have been through that bullshit...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$$$$ won tonight
Its a sad state of affairs man. Greed and corruption has taken over the NRL. Knew this was the case in both of our 2012 and 2014 grand final appearances and now its 100% on show for the world.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the NRLOL.... will organise for the Raiders to win a GF in the few years, Greenturd will allow them to cheat the cap! The worst run sport in the world couldn't get any more predictable!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup I thought JWH also.. never mind who he plays for, he’s a weapon an I will say it again.. we need him in the blue an white.
he's the difference in many of their big games... he is always the most dominant player on the field of either team.. Raiders struggled to contain him tonight and that's no disrespect to them... he's just a large human

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how all the Rorters players blowing Politis and knowing they're all getting their brown bags upgraded to Louie Vutton bags full of $$$$$ as a bonus...
Yeah, genuine LV's too. Not those knock-offs you can buy in Queens. In each of those bags there's probably a Faberge egg as well.