Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the mother of all rorts

A team who hasn't been in a final for 25 years got sabotaged.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Canberra should have made more of that situation ffs, like throw the referee around so that its a bigger deal

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, they gave the CC medal to Wighton. That is almost an admittion that the game went to the wrong team
I was thinking JWH or Wighton... Wighton had a huge game tonight, outplaying the best players in the comp.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The first one that needs to go is Greenberg the ****, keeps protecting these motherfuckers
I hate to say it, but I knew that guy was a slimy motherfucker when he was our boss

making news articles for himself about how he changed the bulldogs, total disrespect job because I liked how the bulldogs were

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny how they call this an even competition with a straight face, when you look at the Roosters squad compared to say, the Titans...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Farcical officiating at the end to help out the Rorting bastards .
The better team lost for mine. Greenburg looked happy up on the podium along with that bellend Ricketson.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The game as it stands has grown too big for what it offers. So long as this kind of ineptness continues and the association with betting exists it does not deserve to be treated as a solid professional sports product. If the right people made the right moves, they could take out the NSW-QLD market for winter sports and put this farce back into the local parks where it belongs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking JWH or Wighton... Wighton had a huge game tonight, outplaying the best players in the comp.
Yup I thought JWH also.. never mind who he plays for, he’s a weapon an I will say it again.. we need him in the blue an white.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That decision was all time....however, BJ destroyed the game for the Raiders.
All he had to do was catch and pass, instead he tried to be a hero.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That decision was all time....however, BJ destroyed the Raiders for the Raiders.
All he had to do was catch and pass, instead he tried to be a hero.
Happened before the bs call what relevance does it have now? Rapana could’ve lost it or been tackled too