Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Try and get out of that one NRL. Six again signaled; not foul play so the bunker can't overturn it.

Social media is a powerful thing and that LITTLE GEM SHOULD BE PLAYED OVER AND OVER UNTIL THE THICK HEADS THAT RUN THE GAME UNDERSTAND JUST HOW SCREWED IT IS AT THE MOMENT.NOW ALL WE WILL HEAR ABOUT IS IS HOW BRAVE, HOW GALLANT AND HOW RESILIENT THE ROOSTERS WERE.

Back to back rorts; congratulations to all those Roosters fans who knew they were going to win and who keep maintaining that they are not over the cap....

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders were robbed at the start and end of the match and the spectacle all smacked of a WWE script. What was probably a crunch match will forever now be held in ridicule and parody. And who can forgive the partisan critics when they say they were robbed by the NRL pet dog. Seems to me head office wanted a landmark finish (back to back titles) and no one was going to stand in its way. Just like '12, when the fuckwits let Crowe ring the bell at the start of the GF! Tradition my arse! If there was ever a game more susceptible to accusations of beholden-to-the-dollar nepotism, it's ours!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plenty of people going off... Please more of this ... Embarrassing for the NRL. View attachment 11526
Keep it up all the high profile players and people in the game. The NRL need to be held accountable and not just from the aspect of the usual 'heart felt apology.'

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
About the only thing that could possibly square up that absolute mess of a call would be the Roosters getting done for salary cap and losing both premierships.

I know, its not going to happen.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm almost crying for the raiders and I fucking hate Ricky but that was just wrong

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad there wasn't a refereeing cock up that decided the game... hold on, scratch that.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders were robbed at the start and end of the match and the spectacle all smacked of a WWE script. What was probably a crunch match will forever now be held in ridicule and parody. And who can forgive the partisan critics when they say they were robbed by the NRL pet dog. Seems to me head office wanted a landmark finish (back to back titles) and no one was going to stand in its way. Just like '12, when the fuckwits let Crowe ring the bell at the start of the GF! Tradition my arse! If there was ever a game more susceptible to accusations of beholden-to-the-dollar nepotism, it's ours!!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it touched though? Anyone see replay proof? Guess if it was it's just gonna make the call worse damage was done when the ref called 6 again

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cummins call over ruled by Sutton.....the Sutton brothers have to be the most corrupt pieces of shit in the game

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did sutton over rule Cummins or did Cummins change the six again to last by himself?
Either way piss poor......that signal meant that the Raiders probably changed the way they were going to play that last tackle.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm with you, that was the last game of rugby league I'll watch!

I was thinking the same thing... our great sport is done.... the clubs with the money will be winning just about every grand final going forward.... fuck man feel so bad for Canberra, they were the better team tonight.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can a game of this importance end like that..fucking disgraceful

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow. I'm glad I'm not a raiders fan who waited 25 years to be robbed
Man this hits home. That’s literally almost 3/4 my life to be fucking disgracefully destroyer like that would end me.