Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be agreeing all night with the posters here about the despicable way in which the Roosters were gifted the game....

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's okay. I don't like either side so a nil result would have been ideal....but the NRL has to have their champs and we all know who that was going to be...Oh shit I am going to vomit as Cronk the man is interviewed. He is a dick of the highest degree so we will all have to put up now with his "Expert and intelligent commentary"now as he heads off into retirement...
Dad was fuming at the turned over 6 again call. This just proves that the nrl is really rigged.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The comms trying to make the best of it, they will naturally play down the ref blunder because their pay packet depends on the NRL getting a big audience. But that was seriously wrong, leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The game was too good, the winner needed to be decided through good play.
Exactly right.

I have been finding myself more and more pulled to afl the past few years.

If it wasn’t for the dogs I wouldn’t bother.

It’s not even a doubt in my head anymore. It certainly has corrupt people both running the game and controlling the game on field.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to watch this with un-biased eyes, even though I really knew that for Canberra, it would be like the Washington Generals trying to beat the Harlem Globetrotters. It has happened, but it's generally pretty tough to beat a pre-determined result which is ultimately an exhibition match put on by, I don't know, just pick one of the corrupt *****, the nrlol, the betting agencies, nick, refs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did sutton over rule Cummins or did Cummins change the six again to last by himself?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Slater with the slip up. You and the refs can hold your head really high. Nothing suss here

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of people going off... Please more of this ... Embarrassing for the NRL. Screenshot_20191006_204055.jpg

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am going to spu listening to the rorters saying how much heart they had.