Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the Viking clap :tearsofjoy: and green is an ugly colour .. sorry boys but I couldn’t get on the green machine band wagon, have held the grudge too long and I’m aloud haha.

P.s
We need JWH. He is a machine. And a bloody hard bloke with massive mongrel, would work wonders for us an get massive go forward.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still can’t believe that happened... I hope ricky blows up so hard
Mate I reckon every fan other than those Roosters ones would chip in a dollar or two to help pay any fine that the NRL would fire at Ricky and with plenty to spare. The crowd reaction says it all...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Roosters gifted the game, allowed to lay in the ruck all game and then given one of the most ridit calls i've ever seen. Hope Ricky goes absolutely ballistic.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fuck the Viking clap :tearsofjoy: and green is an ugly colour .. sorry boys but I couldn’t get on the green machine band wagon, have held the grudge too long and I’m aloud haha.

P.s
We need JWH. He is a machine. And a bloody hard bloke with massive mongrel, would work wonders for us an get massive go forward.
No one that supports the bulldogs could want the roosters to win

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate I reckon every fan other than those Roosters ones would chip in a dollar or two to help pay any fine that the NRL would fire at Ricky and with plenty to spare. The crowd reaction says it all...
Exactly right. Not just that I’d say fuck you ***** will start another super league because this is a fucking joke and disgusting disgrace.

They just got fucked out of the grand final. No ifs ands or buts, plain and simple.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LGBTQ’i team wins the grand final. There definitely needs to be an investigation into that call. That was fkd and changed the whole game.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
nrl social media is copping a hammering lol

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NRL should be ashamed. What a shambles. That is the most un-earned grandfinal win in history what a joke

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The comms trying to make the best of it, they will naturally play down the ref blunder because their pay packet depends on the NRL getting a big audience. But that was seriously wrong, leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The game was too good, the winner needed to be decided through good play.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute embarrassment our game has become. Back to back premiership absolutely gifted to them. Fucking joke and a disgrace.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's okay. I don't like either side so a nil result would have been ideal....but the NRL has to have their champs and we all know who that was going to be...Oh shit I am going to vomit as Cronk the man is interviewed. He is a dick of the highest degree so we will all have to put up now with his "Expert and intelligent commentary"now as he heads off into retirement...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

P.s
All good Scooobs i have grudge against rorters.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Gerrard Sutton is a fuckin Cancer on the body of NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No one that supports the bulldogs could want the roosters to win
Load of shit.. I have hated the raiders since day one.. don’t get me wrong, can’t stand the rorters either , fucking hate em.. but myself an green machine have never been hahahahaa..!!!!!!!!!

Raiders did well I agree and deserved to be there, I have my own reasons for the hate.