Opinion Brodie Croft

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting back to the topic I don't have confidence in Lewis as a halfback and the jury is out about Cogger.....i think croft has potential...put him next to s good five eighth and i think he woukd do ok...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
brodie is free to leave the storm, as long as where he goes pays 100 percent of his wage storm will not put any money towards it

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nor should they ... good on them for staying staunch
heard today titans and ash taylor have been in talks, willing to let ash taylor walk away from the club, no deals no money, broncos very keen on him fresh start new deal

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
heard today titans and ash taylor have been in talks, willing to let ash taylor walk away from the club, no deals no money, broncos very keen on him fresh start new deal
Broncs will have some money free im guessing, and still get Fifita.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh pls. Get your head out of the sand re Man U my friend. This 'best young talent' only came to the fore this year and have done bugger all. Worst start in living memory. Playing terrible football. Best thing the Bulldogs can do is stay well away from the model you lot have been using, and adopt an approach from a winning team such as ... Liverpool.
Fuck no premiership for dogs in next 30 years then adopting Liverpool tactics

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF the Broncos sign Croft they'll finally be the threat they've been promising. All is that's missing from that squad is a genuine ball playing half back. Croft has a decent kicking game and will guide those giants around to dominate opposition teams. Ash Taylor is a head case and no team will offer him half of what he is on at the Titans.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IF the Broncos sign Croft they'll finally be the threat they've been promising. All is that's missing from that squad is a genuine ball playing half back. Croft has a decent kicking game and will guide those giants around to dominate opposition teams. Ash Taylor is a head case and no team will offer him half of what he is on at the Titans.
Croft is the sort of guy whose personality has the potential to split a team.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is targeted in defense. Why Bellamy dropped him

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like there's several halfback options out there: Croft Sezer Taylor Williams

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why because thats the rumour coming out of Melbourne?
The only thing I've heard about that is Croft and Smith didn't get along. When Smith is playing 9 and 7 probably why. That's probably why they have 3 runners in the spine so Smith can just do all the organising. Papenhuyzen and Hughes (especially running game) are also both better players overall and I feel like Bellamy just wants his best 13* on the field almost regardless of their preferred position. Statistics would probably also show Croft is having defensive difficulties and also he does seem to struggle under pressure (probably why he won't go to the Broncos).

Last edited: