Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's sad to think that his brother Josh will never win a premiership. I'm going for the Raiders, but if Roosters win, at least Brett Morris wins.
Yeah it really is a shame. Jmoz and many other Bulldogs players deserved to win at least one premiership together.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sad to think that his brother Josh will never win a premiership. I'm going for the Raiders, but if Roosters win, at least Brett Morris wins.
If the rorters win we might see which Morris brother is the evil twin.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great finish for Newtown, good on them. They had the chance to win it earlier but didn't take it. QLD teams was stupidly negative in their play, Newtown would have won it easy if the refs had controlled the ruck better.

Nice to see Beastwood kick the final conversion too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cracking game that Newtown team has lots of ticka came from 7th to win last week then this and that lock is a gun so creative

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beastwoods back to back premiership, good luck to him

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the composure he had on that kick, off the side of the boot, and the bounce man... that probably comes off once out of 10 times or so in a situation like that

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still don't know how the ball bounced like that lol
that's what I loved about it.. on the replay you could see he knew exactly what he was trying to do.. but to pull it off is something special... Burleigh fullback would have thought it was going to pop right up into his grasp and then boom... hard right.. so good :tearsofjoy:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Players in the NRLW are as dumb as the ones in the NRL.

I haven't watched any NRLW this year, but from the first few plays it was obvious the Brisbane women are bigger and stronger. The only time St George have looked like doing anything is when they've thrown it 2 wide of the ruck, which it took them about 25 minutes to do, finally looked good, and since then haven't done it. Surgis is clearly a class player, but she's hardly seen the ball in a game situation where you are getting beat up in the middle and need to use your edges to get meters.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope the Raiders get a fair share of possession from the refs. Yeah sure . If so Go Raiders anyone but the rorters.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the fuck is the pre game entertainment, it's giving me aids and autism

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
So Glenn Lazarus is a Raiders fan now is he? Thought the fat fuck was a Storm "through and through" guy. He's like a turd in a whirlpool- you don't know what direction it will go.
Fuck off big Lezzo, go back to supporting Queensland like you said you were this season.

Big Mal there wearing his Raiders shirt- why isn't he proudly showing off his GC Titans: Head Of High Performance one? He has kicked arse in that role!

Go Raiders, win one for the non-cheats of this world.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What the fuck is the pre game entertainment, it's giving me aids and autism
It certainly is pus.
Toddy loves catering to the teenyboppers because he knows he has lost the interest of most adults. FFS get a bloke with a set of nuts to sing on GF day, Phil Anselmo will do.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Mal there wearing his Raiders shirt- why isn't he proudly showing off his GC Titans: Head Of High Performance one? He has kicked arse in that role!
Yeah you'd think he has a shred of professionalism in him, we'd all get the shits if one of our board members was there wearing a Roosters jersey.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It certainly is pus.
Toddy loves catering to the teenyboppers because he knows he has lost the interest of most adults. FFS get a bloke with a set of nuts to sing on GF day, Phil Anselmo will do.
If only lemmy were still here
Victory or die!!!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It certainly is pus.
tenor (2).gif