Kyle and Jackie O

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is plenty of evidence for God, it's just a matter of whether one wishes to accept God, or does not, and if they don't, well that's their choice... and I personally am happy to spend eternity with people who set their minds on higher things than this mere material existence
Thanks for your post, in my travels I have found that some people are afraid to believe in God

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmfao

Logic isn't your strong point is it?

Instead of trying to reflect on me, let me clear up what you're saying.

That if you were to have too much sex, you would go down the path of experimenting with bestiality etc.

Your words not mine.

Meanwhile I'll keep on having copious amounts of sex with women and have no desire what so ever to go down the path of bestiality

But you have essentially said you could go down that path if you had too much of it and became obsessed with it.

Again lmfao
I did not suggest that every over sexed person eventually gravitates to Sodomy, Incest, Bestiality, and even child molesting, perhaps very few but some do. Just like many people drink but only a very few become alcoholics.
Actually a close friend who works for (cant say) told me that a case came up where a man had sex with a twelve month old girl is that acceptable to you.
As for you I hope your happily married and your wife / partner is very hot. If you use prostitutes I wouldn't be to proud to gloat about it if I were you..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did not suggest that every over sexed person eventually gravitates to Sodomy, Incest, Bestiality, and even child molesting, perhaps very few but some do. Just like many people drink but only a very few become alcoholics.
Actually a close friend who works for (cant say) told me that a case came up where a man had sex with a twelve month old girl is that acceptable to you.
As for you I hope your happily married and your wife / partner is very hot. If you use prostitutes I wouldn't be to proud to gloat about it if I were you..
Wow dude you're off your meds.

Where did i suggest that pedophilia was acceptable?

You're really really off your meds mate.

Even if it's "some" to suggest that too much sex leads to other kinds of sexual activities is ridiculous, abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous.

While you may be trying to blame others , I think this is more a reflection of you. Essentially you're telling me that if your belief in God wasn't stopping you, that every person (including yourself) would lead down this slippery slope path of engaging in those type of acts.

And lastly nothing wrong with prostitutes you frigid

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow dude you're off your meds.

Where did i suggest that pedophilia was acceptable?

You're really really off your meds mate.

Even if it's "some" to suggest that too much sex leads to other kinds of sexual activities is ridiculous, abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous.

While you may be trying to blame others , I think this is more a reflection of you. Essentially you're telling me that if your belief in God wasn't stopping you, that every person (including yourself) would lead down this slippery slope path of engaging in those type of acts.

And lastly nothing wrong with prostitutes you frigid
So you are accusing me of gravitating to all sorts of sexual perversity, by me suggesting that some go down that path. Are you sure that I did not hit a raw nerve with you by calling Sodomy, pedophilia, bestiality etc extreme sexual perversity.
What I've learned is as a result of having heard and spoken too many of the thousands of employees I have had over the years, some in my opinion were fairly rough .
Perhaps it may be because some for whatever reason are deprived of hetro sex that they gravitate to the perverse acts. I have always managed to restrain myself when the opportunity for proper hetro sex was not available.
BTW those who indulge in perverse sex are no frigid, they are so over sexed that they have become sick.

Banned
Reaction score
How about we accept our differences as that and enjoy the long weekend, rather than infight over them?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How about we accept our differences as that and enjoy the long weekend, rather than infight over them?
Na this is great, I love all the crazy shit that gets said when religion is involved :tearsofjoy:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you are accusing me of gravitating to all sorts of sexual perversity, by me suggesting that some go down that path. Are you sure that I did not hit a raw nerve with you by calling Sodomy, pedophilia, bestiality etc extreme sexual perversity.
What I've learned is as a result of having heard and spoken too many of the thousands of employees I have had over the years, some in my opinion were fairly rough .
Perhaps it may be because some for whatever reason are deprived of hetro sex that they gravitate to the perverse acts. I have always managed to restrain myself when the opportunity for proper hetro sex was not available.
BTW those who indulge in perverse sex are no frigid, they are so over sexed that they have become sick.
Over indulging in the pleasures of this life is always a bad thing. Man is addictive to four things in life.
Sex, Money, Power and Status
These things are not bad, they are good. But they become bad when they are abused and used the wrong way.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Over indulging in the pleasures of this life is always a bad thing. Man is addictive to four things in life.
Sex, Money, Power and Status
These things are not bad, they are good. But they become bad when they are abused and used the wrong way.
Over indulging in the pleasure of prayer is bad?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And what I've learned is you're a fruit loop. A whacko who sometimes thinks about bestiality but abstains from it because God will send you to hell

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok fine. I'll just go have adulterous sex with different women.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I once tried to have sex with a toilet roll

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what I've learned is you're a fruit loop. A whacko who sometimes thinks about bestiality but abstains from it because God will send you to hell
Listen mate I could call you a lot of names too, if you think that having sex with a prostitute is something to boast about, you have got problem I'm now sure that I have hit a raw nerve, hate to say it but you're well past been cured, dam it I thought that I only mixed with the best of people in my old age.
Have all the fun you want by yourself now, because I want to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Listen mate I could call you a lot of names too, if you think that having sex with a prostitute is something to boast about, you have got problem I'm now sure that I have hit a raw nerve, hate to say it but you're well past been cured, dam it I thought that I only mixed with the best of people in my old age.
Have all the fun you want by yourself now, because I want to enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Why do people look down on prostitutes?
People speak of sex workers as if they are unfeeling machines with no one who gives a fuck about them.

You will be surprised the kind of women who work as prostitutes.

Ill list a few, married women, bank tellers,traffic controllers are just a few off the top of my head.

Just know sex workers and strippers live double lives and a lot of their close family and friends dont even have a clue?
It is why its called a double life!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People speak of sex workers as if they are unfeeling machines with no one who gives a fuck about them.

Ill list a few, married women, bank tellers,traffic controllers are just a few off the top of my head.

Just know sex workers and strippers live double lives and a lot of their close family and friends dont even have a clue?
Agreed. Nothing wrong with sex work as long as they're not being forced to do it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy your life being a narrow minded, ignorant judgemental dick. But believe in your God and look down on everyone and make ridiculous assertions that too much sex leads to bestiality

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Everyone has their own journey in life and they make their own choices. So be it. Those women are well within their right to choose that profession and its no one's bloody business

Where I only tend to interject is when those choices harm others.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone has their own journey in life and they make their own choices. So be it. Those women are well within their right to choose that profession and its no one's bloody business

Where I only tend to interject is when those choices harm others.
Check it out Capitano.
You and I despite our differences in ideals can sometimes share the same point of view.

I do my best not to be a communist and treat every scenario the same as a majority of others like to.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Check it out Capitano.
You and I despite our differences in ideals can sometimes share the same point of view.

I do my best not to be a communist and treat every scenario the same as a majority of others like to.
I have a very simple MO in life, don't be an asshole to people with unsubstantiated bullshit and I won't be an asshole in return.

And no I don't believe everyone's view are valid especially when complex life situations are attempted to be explained by simplistic nonsense e.g. too much sex leads to "perverse" sexual acts

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a very simple MO in life, don't be an asshole to people with unsubstantiated bullshit and I won't be an asshole in return.

And no I don't believe everyone's view are valid especially when complex life situations are attempted to be explained by simplistic nonsense e.g. too much sex leads to "perverse" sexual acts
You can develop an unhealthy addiction to sex but it does not necessarily mean you will become aroused by animals and what not.

Despite what many believe .
You don't always need a holy book to dictate what is right and wrong.

We are smart enough to know whats right and wrong for ourselves.
If you don't?
Then you had a very shit upbringing with lousy role models who misguided you.