Kyle and Jackie O

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah we came from monkeys
Negative, we come from fish frogs which evolved into a squirrel fish frog and then the squirrel fish frog had sex with a monkey!
Thats how humans came to be.
Thread closed!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Probably does because no one believes we came from monkeys
monkeys are how the right wing people of 1,000,000BC developed

1 million years ago the left wing monkey scientists discovered fire that they can control and cook food, but the right wing monkeys didn't want that and kept on eating raw as it was always done

so then the left wing monkeys decided that eating meat was now a real possibility now that they could cook it and eat it easily, they developed all types of strategies to catch animals, that's how they became smarter, made weapons, formed communities to cook and eat, they started talking, became bigger and stronger because of the meat intake

that's my theory about it anyway and that's why vegetarians should stfu

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

1 million years ago the left wing monkey scientists discovered fire that they can control and cook food, but the right wing monkeys didn't want that and kept on eating raw as it was always done

so then the left wing monkeys decided that eating meat was now a real possibility now that they could cook it and eat it easily, they developed all types of strategies to catch animals, that's how they became smarter, made weapons, formed communities to cook and eat, they started talking, became bigger and stronger because of the meat intake

LOL, love you Rod, don't change

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Nah mate, not vegetarians.

Vegans, on the other hands...........

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, as stated.... Not all beings, intelligent or not need a creator. Like you said in your opinion. God exisits out of his own necessity. I just cut out the middle man.

Science knows how and what caused the big bang. The hydron collider and "God particle" have heavily enforced this theory.

There are also emerging theories being scientifically backed pre- big bang.

Just because we dont know. Why do people automatically assume an invisible being did it... thats the least likely. I mean i can easily say Zeus created the big bang
My belief in God is based on the FACT, FACT FACT etc, etc,etc, that nothing comes from nothing,. and nothing does not do a big BANG, their had to be something in existence for the BIG BANG to occur.
I had been told that I did have some sort of ability, and for me it is easier to believe that their had to be a force beyond any human intellect (God to some) which "led to", or "created" matter in the first place, than to believe that matter just happened by itself.
The big bang theory may have resulted in earth been formed. But we all know and "you should to" that the universe is infinitive, which means that you can travel (if you have the means of course) in any direction away from the Earth and you don't collide with a meteor or some planet you will never never reach the end.
As for evolution I am certain that the laws of nature will ensure that if something stops still it will disintegrate, hence evolution did occur and will continue to until the end of the earth, which I believe will happen eventually.
Perhaps some of us want to believe that their is such a thing as God and their can only be ONE, and we come up with reasons to justify our belief.
Could it also be true that those who do not want to believe in God will also dig up anything to justify their reason.
I am very comfortable with my beliefs and I enjoy doing the things which Jesus taught such as living a clean life and doing tons of charity work, perhaps those who do not want to believe in God should study Jesus's life while on earth, the recent legislation on abortions should convince every person with an ounce decency the need for upholding Christian values, even if they don't want to believe in God.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the recent legislation on abortions should convince every person with an ounce decency the need for upholding Christian values, even if they don't want to believe in God.
Pandora's box has been opened

Banned
Reaction score
All beliefs should be constructed via a journey of self discovery, not some scripture written centuries after the fact!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All beliefs should be constructed via a journey of self discovery, not some scripture written centuries after the fact!
Even if you choose to follow scripture, beliefs are personal and shouldn't be forced on others who do want want to believe or believe something else.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My belief in God is based on the FACT, FACT FACT etc, etc,etc, that nothing comes from nothing,. and nothing does not do a big BANG, their had to be something in existence for the BIG BANG to occur.
I had been told that I did have some sort of ability, and for me it is easier to believe that their had to be a force beyond any human intellect (God to some) which "led to", or "created" matter in the first place, than to believe that matter just happened by itself.
The big bang theory may have resulted in earth been formed. But we all know and "you should to" that the universe is infinitive, which means that you can travel (if you have the means of course) in any direction away from the Earth and you don't collide with a meteor or some planet you will never never reach the end.
As for evolution I am certain that the laws of nature will ensure that if something stops still it will disintegrate, hence evolution did occur and will continue to until the end of the earth, which I believe will happen eventually.
Perhaps some of us want to believe that their is such a thing as God and their can only be ONE, and we come up with reasons to justify our belief.
Could it also be true that those who do not want to believe in God will also dig up anything to justify their reason.
I am very comfortable with my beliefs and I enjoy doing the things which Jesus taught such as living a clean life and doing tons of charity work, perhaps those who do not want to believe in God should study Jesus's life while on earth, the recent legislation on abortions should convince every person with an ounce decency the need for upholding Christian values, even if they don't want to believe in God.
I could contest some of your points you raised from a scientific perspective, for example... Big Bang effecting all aspects of space including time meaning that it's likely that there was no time before the big bang, or pointing out that current theory doesn't think that the Universe is actually infinite. More that the entire contents of the Universe are enclosed within the 4 dimensions of the Universe and if you travelled far enough then you would reach the event horizon of the Universe which is actually oblivion much like the event horizon of a black hole, but that being impossible with our understanding of physics which states that the Universe is expanding faster than the speed of light and we can never travel faster than light so we'll never get further than the Andromeda Galaxy which is actually going to collide with us one day.....

But as I said, I could point those things out but none of it really matters. There is no evidence that God exists so belief can't be based on fact, but it's also not meant to be based on fact. Belief is meant to be based on faith. It's meant to be an absolute belief regardless of fact. And there's no facts disproving God so there's no problem with faith.

As I've always said. I don't really believe in the Abrahamic God, but I have no issue with any other person believing in the Abrahamic God or any God. As long as they don't force their beliefs on anyone else then more power to them.

Banned
Reaction score
Amazes me how many folks get caught up over something which is essentially nothing more than the perfect infinite loop (BBT).
Where the matter originated from though? Well, that's beyond our scope of comprehension, thus worrying about it and who's right, is as futile as picking last weeks lotto numbers tomorrow!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could contest some of your points you raised from a scientific perspective, for example... Big Bang effecting all aspects of space including time meaning that it's likely that there was no time before the big bang, or pointing out that current theory doesn't think that the Universe is actually infinite. More that the entire contents of the Universe are enclosed within the 4 dimensions of the Universe and if you travelled far enough then you would reach the event horizon of the Universe which is actually oblivion much like the event horizon of a black hole, but that being impossible with our understanding of physics which states that the Universe is expanding faster than the speed of light and we can never travel faster than light so we'll never get further than the Andromeda Galaxy which is actually going to collide with us one day.....

But as I said, I could point those things out but none of it really matters. There is no evidence that God exists so belief can't be based on fact, but it's also not meant to be based on fact. Belief is meant to be based on faith. It's meant to be an absolute belief regardless of fact. And there's no facts disproving God so there's no problem with faith.

As I've always said. I don't really believe in the Abrahamic God, but I have no issue with any other person believing in the Abrahamic God or any God. As long as they don't force their beliefs on anyone else then more power to them.
Mate most people will always try to force their beliefs on others, or do you think that Kyle Sandlands in saying what he said was not trying to force his beliefs on others particularly the young, I try to make note of all I hear, see and read then I follow what I believe is best for our society and our world in the long term.
Christian religions are opposed to all of the following.
(1) Drugs make people happy as a result they take more and more until they become addicted.
(2) Sex can also be addictive, as people become more obsessed sex they will try anything Adultery, Group sex, Sodomy, Insets, Bestiality and many other types of sexual perversity.
(3) There are many more types human weakness which can destroy a person or even a Society.
As for the big bang theory, I believe that time was invented on earth by man and it will take a very clever person to convince me otherwise.
It will also take a very clever person to convince me that the Universe is not infinite. People can believe in the expanding Universe, I believe that it appears to be expanding because new technology is continually allowing us to see further and further into space.
I have also read some of Steven Hawkins works, and all it convinced me is that his main interest was in disproving the existence of God.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2) Sex can also be addictive, as people become more obsessed sex they will try anything Adultery, Group sex, Sodomy, Insets, Bestiality and many other types of sexual perversity.

Hahahahahahahagaga

LMFAO

you can't be fucking serious

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

In tears ffs

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahagaga

LMFAO

you can't be fucking serious

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

In tears ffs
Perhaps you failed to see the meaning of my post, I enjoyed sex too, while I had a healthy wife, heterosexual sex is good enjoyable, healthy and needed too.
Your post indicates to me that you might be trying to justify to yourself for one or more of the perverse and sickly sexual practices which I mentioned

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

There is plenty of evidence for God, it's just a matter of whether one wishes to accept God, or does not, and if they don't, well that's their choice... and I personally am happy to spend eternity with people who set their minds on higher things than this mere material existence

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps you failed to see the meaning of my post, I enjoyed sex too, while I had a healthy wife, heterosexual sex is good enjoyable, healthy and needed too.
Your post indicates to me that you might be trying to justify to yourself for one or more of the perverse and sickly sexual practices which I mentioned
Lmfao

Logic isn't your strong point is it?

Instead of trying to reflect on me, let me clear up what you're saying.

That if you were to have too much sex, you would go down the path of experimenting with bestiality etc.

Your words not mine.

Meanwhile I'll keep on having copious amounts of sex with women and have no desire what so ever to go down the path of bestiality

But you have essentially said you could go down that path if you had too much of it and became obsessed with it.

Again lmfao