Hastings takes Salford to the GF

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well done to the young lad. Has been very good in the SL this season, he seems to have matured and after his Wigan deal is over I think he will be a big asset to any NRL club.
I don't think they will beat Saints, but if he pulls it off he will have to have a wow of a game

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eligible for Britain as well. Will join Lachlan Coote and Blake Austin in the Lions squad..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's amazing that they've made it this far. He was crying from happiness after the game. Good on him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done to the young lad. Has been very good in the SL this season, he seems to have matured and after his Wigan deal is over I think he will be a big asset to any NRL club.
I don't think they will beat Saints, but if he pulls it off he will have to have a wow of a game
I'm just watching the replay now. I love how when they score a try and it goes to the video red, there is a spinning wheel with try, no try repeated all the way round, and then they spin the wheel to get to the decision. I swear this is exactly what they do in the NRL, except they dont make the division until the wheel stops. Lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The kid has talent and should be in the NRL, certainly wouldn't mind us having a look at him.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waiting for the enivitable let's sign him thread........

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The kid has talent and should be in the NRL, certainly wouldn't mind us having a look at him.
I like Cogger but Hastings and Wakeham would be excellent together

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was the first to congratulate pay on his appointment a couple of years ago.
Used to be coached by him in the juniors nsw origin I believe.
It may have legs