Who do you expect the board to sign for 20/21 to be returned ?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hypothetical question. What if the board signed Manu, Grant, and Thompson, but at the same time got fooled by a developer and leased half the Belmore grounds for a song, get implicated big time in a matter before the ICAC, two board members photographed with a ladyboy on a trip to SEA, substantiated information of discussions with the NRL to move the club to Perth, and Hill gets fired and the first person interviewed to replace him has a wig and recently got let go by RA.

Should they still be voted back in?
You are a Psycho :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First piece of the puzzle is resigning players off contract next year. In a little over 3 weeks the likes of the following are also on the open market

Jackson
Smith
Hoppa
Dwz
Foran
Cogger
Wakeman
Lewis
Toomaga
Rfm
Tolman
Elliot-Pay
Will Foran last 2020 ?
Is he worth $1 ml price tag if he was 50/50 ?
If he was injuries free, will he be loyal to us or his Boyfriend Hitler ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
First piece of the puzzle is resigning players off contract next year. In a little over 3 weeks the likes of the following are also on the open market

Jackson
Smith
Hoppa
Dwz
Foran
Cogger
Wakeman
Lewis
Toomaga
Rfm
Tolman
Elliot-Pay
Almost half of those guys can go.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe that's just you?
Doubtful. Your vibes have no evidence to back them up and you probably just don’t like the bloke

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How many minutes of first grade has Grant played mate?
Ponga played 9 games over 2 years at the Cowboys. It is a risk and we're buying on potential. I think it's worth it you don't have to think the same tho. There's enough out there about him and there isn't any other options.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The very same racist trolls that give it equally to everyone, yet he's too think skinned to cop it and move on with life, rather than validate their b/s and make an issue out of essentially what the majority of other players treat as nothing?
Yes!
equally to everyone lol ? yeah ok ...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ponga played 9 games over 2 years at the Cowboys. It is a risk and we're buying on potential. I think it's worth it you don't have to think the same tho. There's enough out there about him and there isn't any other options.
I just asked how many minutes Grant has played mate. I genuinely don’t know and haven’t seen much of him

Banned
Reaction score
equally to everyone lol ? yeah ok ...
Love it when your cronies demonstrate why your line of rationale is inept.
Ever been to an actual match?
Note the fans bag out the opposition and the refs?
Note they're indiscriminate in doing so?

Yeah, try another self entitled soapbox buddy, this one's worn out!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just asked how many minutes Grant has played mate. I genuinely don’t know and haven’t seen much of him
Grant's played 2 games. Not sure how many minutes he got in his game last year, but this year he got 10 minutes when Smith was rested. He does have very little game time in the NRL. Over the last 2 years there hasn't been any opportunity for him to play NRL, as Smith doesn't get injured and B. Smith is a better utility option. All we have to go off really is Grant's stats in ISC and the hype around him. He also got Hooker of the year in ISC (obviously).

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love it when your cronies demonstrate why your line of rationale is inept.
Ever been to an actual match?
Note the fans bag out the opposition and the refs?
Note they're indiscriminate in doing so?

Yeah, try another self entitled soapbox buddy, this one's worn out!
Please mate. I’m happy to compare memberships and bagging out the opposition and refs at the game is one thing but racist comments directed to an individual behind a keyboard is another. You sound like you’ve been living under a rock

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Grant's played 2 games. Not sure how many minutes he got in his game last year, but this year he got 10 minutes when Smith was rested. He does have very little game time in the NRL. Over the last 2 years there hasn't been any opportunity for him to play NRL, as Smith doesn't get injured and B. Smith is a better utility option. All we have to go off really is Grant's stats in ISC and the hype around him. He also got Hooker of the year in ISC (obviously).
So you want to spend 500-600k on a bloke who has barely played first grade?
Btw, it shows up when you edit your comments mate

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you want to spend 500-600k on a bloke who has barely played first grade?
Btw, it shows up when you edit your comments mate
I know it shows up when I edit my comments. I add to what I have. I'd happily spend 500k on Grant. Knights did it with Ponga (600k) and we've done it before with Lichaa. It's a recruitment method that clubs do. You're a little out of touch but that's okay. Some work out, some don't. That's the risk you take. The only other alternative atm is sticking with JMK and Katoa for 2021.

Banned
Reaction score
Please mate. I’m happy to compare memberships and bagging out the opposition and refs at the game is one thing but racist comments directed to an individual behind a keyboard is another. You sound like you’ve been living under a rock
You can kindly keep your membership in your pants there buddy.
Probably an idea to also keep your SJW PC mentality equally hidden!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know it shows up when I edit my comments. I add to what I have. I'd happily spend 500k on Grant. Knights did it with Ponga (600k) and we've done it before with Lichaa. It's a recruitment method that clubs do. You're a little out of touch but that's okay. Some work out, some don't. That's the risk you take. The only other alternative atm is sticking with JMK and Katoa for 2021.
Wow you really must like Grant if you’re comparing him to Ponga. You said yourself that you’ve only seen him play for 10 minutes and you want to give him half a mil.
It looks like we’ve found our new recruitment manager when you finish school

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You can kindly keep your membership in your pants there buddy.
Probably an idea to also keep your SJW PC mentality equally hidden!
Me SJW? haha that couldn’t be further than the truth. I hope the nursing home put the game on for you tonight Ted Bullpitt

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow you really must like Grant if you’re comparing him to Ponga. You said yourself that you’ve only seen him play for 10 minutes and you want to give him half a mil.
It looks like we’ve found our new recruitment manager when you finish school
The $ is whatever really, we just have to pay him whatever it takes to get him here. I'll be honest 500k is a stab in the dark regarding the amount (more so then other times that I give an amount) but he's Smith's "replacement" and I think he has the same, if not more, hype then Ponga. A lot of people questioned the Knights for offering that sort of money, we're in the same boat. We gave Lichaa a 300k contract when we 1st signed him and the Knights gave Ponga 600k, he's in the middle somewhere brother. Again you fail to contribute to anything I post and just go off topic suggesting me being a recruitment manger because you don't know what to say.

Banned
Reaction score
Me SJW? haha that couldn’t be further than the truth. I hope the nursing home put the game on for you tonight Ted Bullpitt
The problem with those that are stupid and/or insane, are they generally don't realise it!